Silver Crest School Recruitment 2020/2021 Application Form: Silver Crest School is a new school (Creche, Nursery and Primary) located at Igbo-Efon, Lekki, Lagos. In this article, you will get first-hand information on Silver Crest School 2020 recruitment application form, requirements, qualifications, guidelines
We are opening in September, 2020 and seeking the expertise of professionals to be part of our dynamic learning community. Our curriculum is a unique blend of the British and Nigerian curricula. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Early Years Practitioner
Location: Lekki, Lagos
- We seek to employ a qualified Early Years Practitioner. If you are proactive, committed, and diligent, this might be your next long- term role.
Role and Responsibilities
- Helping children to become more independent when carrying out daily tasks.
- Developing and implementing lessons and work schemes, using the Early Years Foundation Stage as a framework.
- Encouraging learning and development, through play and teaching.
- Providing a safe and stimulating environment that facilitates learning.
- Organizing and supervising play and work activities.
- Maintaining records.
- Monitoring and recording progress.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- 1st Degree in Education or any field
- Courses in Education, special education needs, EYFS is desirable.
- Experience in-class teaching.
- 2-5 years’ work experience in a similar role.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter and up to date CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org clearly stating the “Early Years Practitioner” as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 10th September, 2020.
Documents should include:
- A page-long letter stating your suitability for the role.
- Two professional references with current phone numbers and email addresses.
Do you want a Job today? Click Here to see New Jobs in Nigeria Now!
Get more jobs like this in your email for free!