Sigma Consulting Group is a fast growing management consulting firm dedicated to helping organizations develop models and tools that serve to identify their specific requirements and cater to addressing them in the most effective and efficient manner.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Quality Control Manager
Location: Ikeja / Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Devise and establish a hospital’s quality procedures, standards, and specifications.
- Review patient requirements and make sure they are met.
- Set standards for quality as well as health and safety.
- Review existing policies and make suggestions for changes and improvements and how to implement them.
- Measure performance and identify any areas of weakness, recommending and implementing improvements.
- Assess the effectiveness of changes made.
- Use relevant quality tools and make sure managers and other staff understand how to improve the business.
- Make sure that services meet international and national standards.
- Look at ways to reduce waste and increase efficiency.
- Define quality procedures in conjunction with operating staff.
- Set up and maintain controls and documentation procedures.
- Monitor performance by gathering relevant data and produce statistical reports.
- Background in Health Science or Hospital Administration (BHA).
- Minimum of 3 years experience in Quality Manager role in a hospital.
- Communication and interpersonal skills.
- Analytical and problem-solving ability.
- The ability to facilitate change.
- Skills in numerical and statistical analysis.
- Attention to detail.
- An understanding and appreciation of other people’s work disciplines, such as Engineering and science.
- Planning and project management skills.
- Persistence and the ability to influence others.
- The ability to lead and motivate a team.
- A strategic approach to work.
N300,000 monthly (Gross)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Enter your email address below and get more Updates like this for free!
Subscribe to the site Jobrecruitmentportal.com using your Email address. Subscription is FREE
Jobrecruitmentportal.com is a job, vacancy, and career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans, and grants.
Jobrecruitmentportal.com is not an agent of this organization, we can not assist any applicant to secure a job, loan, grant, or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
Jobrecruitmentportal admins will never call any applicant requesting payment of any kind or request for any OTP code.
Our services are free of charge