Sifax Group – We have built a reputation of excellent service delivery anchored on the foundation of competent workforce, world-class services, consumer-centric philosophy, tailor-made business solutions and modern equipment deployment.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Compliance Manager
Location: Apapa, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Compliance Manager will be working with the management of Compliance Directorate in ensuring that the company’s policies and procedures comply with regulatory and ethical standards.
- The job holder will advise Compliance Directorate of any potential risks that may affect the regulatory standing, reputation, safety, security, financial sustainability and existence of the organization.
- The job holder is expected to provide a better assessment of the risk management policies and protocols in order to come up with policies and recommendations to avoid threats, reduce or transfer risks and/or mitigate the effects of those which are essentially unavoidable.
- Support Internal Control/Audit’s change initiative by implementing action plans related to risk assessment and annual planning, audit execution, audit reporting and audit technology
- Plans, designs and implements an overall risk management process for the organization
- Develop and implement company policies and regulations
- Oversee all business operations relating to compliance including policies, investments, and procedures
- Design and monitor control systems to deal with violations of legal rules and internal policies
- Coordinate with departmental managers to review all department’s compliance policies
- Perform periodic reviews on company procedures and processes
- Collaborate with HR department to ensure the implementation of consistent disciplinary action strategies in cases of compliance standard violations
Qualifications and Requirements
- Educational Qualification: Relevant first degree or its equivalent or professional qualification in Accounting, Actuarial Science, Auditing, Finance, Economics, Commerce, Law, or in any other numerate or semi-numerate field.
- Professional Qualification: Relevant certifications/qualification by locally and internationally recognized Accounting regulatory body would be an added advantage. Professional certification in accountancy a must (ACA, ACCA, ICAN Etc)
- Work Experience: Minimum of 10 years’ relevant work experience and 4 years in a managerial position
- Good IT Systems Skills
- Good understanding of financial records and relevant regulatory requirements.
- Superior knowledge of international accounting and auditing policies, procedures, principles and standards
N400,000 – N550,000 monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application and CV (in PDF) to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email
28th December, 2020.
- Interswitch Group Job Recruitment Registration Portal 2020/2021
- Kloverharris Limited Job Recruitment Application Portal 2020/2021
- Mantrac Nigeria Limited Job Recruitment Registration 2020/2021
- Schneider Electric Nigeria Job Recruitment Application Portal 2020/2021
- Qarallax Nigeria Limited Job Recruitment Registration Portal 2020/2021
- United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR) Job Recruitment Application 2020/2021
- United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) Job Recruitment Portal 2020/2021
- Olam Nigeria Limited Job Recruitment Application Portal 2020/2021