Showmax Nigeria at MultiChoice Group Recruitment 2022 for a Senior Manager, Customer Management – Showmax in collaboration with tThe MultiChoice Group is seeking to recruit competent professionals suitable for the position of a Senior Manager. Interested candidates should kindly follow the descriptions listed below to apply.
The MultiChoice Group is a broad-based multinational media and entertainment group headquartered in South Africa, Dubai and Netherlands with principal operations in pay television, video entertainment, advertising and content security serving rapidly growing base of 20 million subscribers. Brands within the Group include DSTV, GOTv, SuperSport, M-net, DStv app, Showmax and Europe based content security leader Irdeto.
MultiChoice Group has a successful history of identifying trends early, adapting them for our markets and leveraging them to provide the best experience to customers in Africa. The group’s strength lies in its focus on local language and culture, its entrepreneurial spirit and the quality of its workforce. By joining our team, you can help in achieving our objectives, namely: Expand Pay TV, grow SVOD subscriber base and advertising sales; focus on investment and technology; maintain a local approach, provide quality service and attract innovative and motivated employees.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Manager, Customer Management – Showmax Nigeria
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Reports to: General Manager: Showmax Nigeria / EHOD Customer Management
Division: Connected Video
- Drive profitable subscriber growth through data led experiences, cross/upsell and retention activities.
- Drive the usage of the Showmax product, increase product entrenchment and drive loyalty to drive improved customer lifetime value.
- Localise and improve the Nigerian customers’ experience with the Showmax products and services.
- Implement the customer experience and CVM plans, achieve operational targets, and ensure that processes/journeys and systems are robust enough for Showmax to achieve its growth targets.
Customer Value Management (CVM):
- Support the development and implementation of the customer value management strategy for Showmax in Nigeria, in line with the company brand strategy and business objectives.
- Collaborate with the corporate teams, more specifically Analytics, Product and Engineering, to develop the technology (and data models) to deliver leading automated marketing and communications, enabling a tailored experience to the Nigeria audience/customers.
- Regularly track and manage disconnections and churn, understand reasons, trends and dynamics.
- Develop short, medium and long term recommendations across the customer lifecycle to drive improvements in the customer lifetime value.
- Localise and execute, with the Corporate teams, on CVM comms and deals across channels (primarily Digital channels).
- Work with the MAH DStv teams on the cross-sell journeys and initiatives to drive Add to Bill targets, focusing on improving Add to Bill winback and retention.
- Identify and implement best practices, track and report on competition activities in-market, bring industry insights to the broader team to use to innovate and inform the direct messaging strategy and inititatives.
- With internal and external agencies and creative teams, create/oversee creative briefs as needed ensuring the ShowMax brand is executed correctly. Review and approve collateral to ensure we are meeting the objects of:
- Onboarding of customers to ensure the maximum value during their lifecycle.
- Conversion of non paying and trialist customer, to paying.
- Engagement of paying customers to increase the average value and build loyalty and advocacy.
- Win-back efforts where customers have churned from the service.
- Oversee the planning and execution for all campaigns based on data insights:
- Content segmentation
- Engagement segmentation
- Behavioral segmentation
- Track, manage and report on campaigns/deals via direct channels (SMS / e-mail / in app messaging / push notifications / web messages).
- Track, manage and report on key CVM metrics.
- Build the overall brand presence via digital direct messaging and ensuring consistency with ALT efforts.
- Ensure all Legal and Regulatory requirements are adhered to.
- Ensure localization is applied across all communication variations in line with the overall ShowMax brand and strategy.
Budget and Cost Management:
- Input into the local and Corporate budget and forecasting process.
- Collaborate with Marketing, Product, Partnerships and other relevant business units to refine and enhance CRM efforts across all direct channels.
- Management of agencies and consultants where relevant, including local contracts for your areas.
- Track and Manage budget and forecast for your area and market. Develop solutions for variances and course correction.
- Involve Procurement in local contract renegotiations to ensure best costs and solutions for Showmax.
- Drive cost optimization where possible and grow capabilities sustainably.
Governance and Risk Management:
- Ensure compliance with Legal and Regulatory requirements, and safeguard Multichoice’s reputation.
- Collaborate with Legal and Procurement teams to ensure adequate contractual compliance.
- Act as sponsor for the area’s Risk Management Control Framework.
- Review audit scopes and adhere to audit framework as defined by managers in the team and MultiChoice.
- Support Internal Audits, and ensure all the right controls are put in place (review audit issues and findings to ensure adequate measures are implemented to mitigate against risks to the performance of respective areas).
- Build a high-performance team that is passionate and motivated.
- Manage and create a diverse talent bank and succession pipeline.
- Promote a climate and culture that support business success.
- Manage and execute on performance optimization processes, goal clarification, communication, engagement, ethics, commitment & energy (Talent management, capacity, competence & skills development).
- Video Customer Management team, Multichoice Nigeria leadership team (and peers in other Customer functions – Sales and Marketing, PR, Partnerships, Content), Multichoice Africa Holdings Corporate and in-country CVM, Care and Customer Experience teams, CII Team (Analytics), Group Companies (M-Net/SuperSport/GE/Betking), Regulatory, HR, Finance and Corp Comms.
- Local Marketing and PR agencies (including Media Agencies; Creative Agencies); External partners (CX survey and insights vendors, Outsourced contact centres, Payment vendors, CVM consultancies, Braze team); Research houses.
- Interested candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree with qualifications in Marketing or Business Management.
- Specific qualifications in customer value management, Digital Marketing, human cantered design and/or customer experience.
- Training in Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and CRM tools (MS Dynamics, Salesforce and Braze).
- Training in ISO, 6 Sigma, lean management or other relevant quality management systems.
- MBA advantageous.
- 5 years’ experience in Customer Value Management (CVM)
- Experience with Customer Experience (CX)
- Experience in CVM and CX analytics, data and insights reporting (machine learning and predictive model experience highly advantageous)
- Knowledge of Pay TV industry & Pay TV operations, SVOD and Digital Marketing
- Knowledge of digital content industry
- Experience in formulating & implementing Customer Value and Customer Experience strategies
- Experience in market and customer research
- Deep knowledge of current and future trends in the African cultural and entertainment sector
- Must have a passion for leveraging data and insights to drive profitable customer growth
- Customer Value Management
- Customer Experience Management
- Data and Analytics
- Stakeholder Management
- Campaign Management
- Awareness of competitors and best competitive strategies
- Familiarity with current customer trends in African and other markets
- Strong capability in driving actionable insights from data (Reporting and Research)
- Financial Management/Budgeting
- Competor analysis
- Reporting and Research
- Regulatory compliance and legal environments
- Be passionate about customer experience and the Video and Entertainment Industry.
- Strategic thinking and foresight
- Interpersonal, networking and influencing skills
- Problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to understand business objectives and align to CVM, CX and Retention
- Risk Management
- Future Oriented
- Digital Mindset
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Enter your email address below and get more Update like this for free!
Subscribe to the site Jobrecruitmentportal.com using your Email address. Subscription is totally FREE