The Shell sabbatical attachment offers University lecturers from the rank of Senior Lecturer and above, opportunity to undertake research or other activities that would contribute to The Shell PetrShell 2020/ 2021 Sabbatical attachment for University lecturers in Nigeriaoleum Development Company of Nigeria Ltd. (SPDC). It also offers them avenue to acquire industry-related experience and lectureship at the SPDC JV Centres of Excellence (CoE).
Duration: 12 Months (Non-renewable)
Teams / Disciplines:
- Environment: Impact Assessment and Biodiversity, Environmental Toxicology, Air Quality Assessment, Hydrobiology, Water Chemistry, Hydrogeology, Ecology, etc.
- External Relations: Social Performance – Social Impact Assessment; and GMoU Implementation
- Community Health: Consultant Community Health;Obstetrics & Gynaecology; and Paediatrics.
- Oil Spill Response: Mechanized Bioremediation.
- UniBen CoE: Geology and Petroleum Engineering.
- Nigerian Content Development: Process and Project Engineering
Applicants should have a valid email and phone number.
Applicants are expected to submit the following in the online form:
- A summary of how the candidate intends to add value to the SCiN business during the 12 months sabbatical (400 words maximum)
- Personal and educational details.
- Relevant Work Experience
- Maximum of three (3) referees
- Application letter stating team/discipline of interest.
- Research Proposal including: Study background, technical objectives, /methodology/data required, and expected outcome (1300 words maximum).
Submission of applications closes on 22nd September 2020.
- Application is free and only possible online through the link above. No application by email would be accepted.
- Applicants for Sabbatical position must have relevant teaching and practical experience in indicated disciplines.
- Applicants for Research Internship must be Nigerian student currently enrolled in a Post graduate degree programme.
- Multiple applications will attract disqualification penalty.
- Only Shortlisted candidates would be contacted.
- No upload of document is required, relevant documents would be requested from shortlisted candidates.
For More Information:
Do you want a Job today? Click Here to see New Jobs in Nigeria Now!
How you will be updated regularly
- Kindly subscribe to the site using your Email address for FREE