Shell Nigeria Recruitment www.shell.com.ng/careers 2020 Application Form Portal. Shell Recruitment: Do you have what it takes to get the job at the Shell? Are you dreaming of working with one of the leading petroleum companies in Nigerian, a company that will guarantee you a clear cut career path? If yes, then read through and see what qualifications are required to apply for the job.
Are you applying for the ongoing Shell Nigeria recruitment 2020? To be selected for the job, you need to know the qualifications, requirements for applying for Shell Recruitment 2020. This job opportunity is open for both graduates and non-graduates from Nigeria.
- About Shell Nigeria
- Shell Recruitment 2020 Requirements
- Important Points to Note on Shell Recruitment
- How to Apply for the Shell Recruitment
- When is the Shell Application Deadline?
Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) is the pioneer and leader of the petroleum industry in Nigeria. We invest heavily in our employees, which is reflected in our industry-leading development programme and our commitment to see our employees’ ideas travel and come to fruition.
About Shell Nigeria
Royal Dutch Shell is commonly known as “Shell” is a British-Dutch oil company. in 2015, the company distributed $93.6 million to the NDDC, which was required by the law.
They currently supply power to more than 200,000 residents and businesses on Bonny Island via a rural electrification scheme.
Shell Recruitment 2020 Requirements
Applicants applying for the Shell Petroleum Development Company recruitment must possess any of the following.
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
- Applicants must not be above 35 years old
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
- Must be computer literate.
Important Points to Note on Shell Recruitment
There are a lot of things you should take into consideration when applying for Shell Recruitment 2019. Getting the right information at the right time is very important which means you need to be visiting Shell Portal on a regular basis.
Take note of the following information if you wish to be successful in getting employed by Shell.
- Have all the necessary credentials
- Scan and Upload your Credentials on https://www.shell.com.ng/careers.html
- Shell Shortlisted Candidates will be published shortly after
- Don’t pay anyone who claims he can help you get a Job in Shell Nigeria.
How to Apply for the Shell Recruitment
To apply for the shell recruitment, Interested and qualified candidates should:
- Visit www.shell.com.ng/careers
- Pick a job opening,
- Read the requirements,
- Next, apply for any of the job openings.
When is the Shell Application Deadline?
We currently do not have information when the Shell application closing date, as it was not specified. We are going to inform you, once we get hold of the application closing date.
Do you want a Job today? Click Here to see New Jobs in Nigeria Now!
Get more jobs like this in your email for free!
We believe this information on Shell Recruitment www.shell.com.ng/careers 2020 Application Form Portal is helpful to you? Why not share it with your friends out there by clicking on the share button on this website. You can as well subscribe to be updated for further information concerning this topic.