Seven-Up bottling company Ltd is one of the largest manufacturing companies in Nigeria, producing and distributing some of the favourite most- loved soft drink brands in the country like; 7up, Pepsi, Mirinda, Mountain Dew, H2oH!, Teem, Lipton Ice Tea and Aquafina premium drinking water. SBC boasts of nine bottling plants with state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities strategically located across various regions in the country.
Seven-Up bottling Company Limited Recruitment 2023
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Warehouse Operations Manager
Location: Aba, Abia
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are seeking an experienced Warehouse Operations Manager to join our FMCG company. The ideal candidate will have 5-7 years of experience in warehouse operations, with a focus on FMCG products, and supervisory experience.
- The Warehouse Operations Manager will be responsible for overseeing all warehouse operations, ensuring the timely and accurate processing of orders, and managing a team of warehouse staff.
- Manage all warehouse operations, including receiving, storing, picking, packing, and shipping of goods
- Ensure compliance with all safety, health, and environmental regulations
- Monitor inventory levels and manage inventory accuracy
- Manage a team of warehouse staff, including scheduling, training, and performance management
- Work with other departments to ensure timely and accurate order processing and delivery
- Develop and maintain relationships with suppliers, carriers, and customers to ensure seamless warehouse operations
- Identify and implement process improvements to increase efficiency and reduce costs
- Maintain proper storage and handling of goods to prevent damage or loss
- Develop and implement warehouse policies and procedures to improve efficiency and productivity
- Monitor and report on warehouse performance metrics, such as productivity, inventory accuracy, and order fulfillment rates
- Bachelor’s degree in Logistics, Supply Chain Management, Business Administration, or a related field
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Understanding of safety, health, and environmental regulations in a warehouse setting
- Ability to analyze data and use metrics to drive process improvements
- Experience with lean principles and process improvement methodologies is a plus.
- 5-7 years of experience in warehouse operations, with a focus on FMCG products
- Supervisory experience, with the ability to lead and manage a team of warehouse staff
- Strong knowledge of inventory management systems and warehouse management software
- Excellent communication, organizational, and problem-solving skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 8th May, 2023.
Note: We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted
Enter your email address below and get more Updates like this for free!
Subscribe to the site Jobrecruitmentportal.com using your Email address. Subscription is FREE
Jobrecruitmentportal.com is a job, vacancy, and career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans, and grants.
Jobrecruitmentportal.com is not an agent of this organization, we can not assist any applicant to secure a job, loan, grant, or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
Jobrecruitmentportal admins will never call any applicant requesting payment of any kind or request for any OTP code.
Our services are free of charge