Seven-Up Bottling Company Limited Recruitment Application Form – Click Here to Apply: Let me guide you on how you can apply for the recently opened recruitment application form by Seven Up Bottling Company for interested and qualified individuals.
Seven-Up Bottling Company Limited is one of the largest manufacturing companies in Nigeria, producing and distributing some of the nation’s most- loved beverages in the country like; Pepsi, 7Up, Mirinda, Teem, Mountain Dew, H2oH!, Lipton Ice Tea and Aquafina premium drinking water. SBC has recently entered into Home & Personal Care category with the 2SURE brand and launched its first product, a Hand & Surface Sanitizer. Seven Up boasts of nine bottling plants with state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities strategically located across various regions in the country.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Supply Planner
- We are seeking a highly analytical and experienced Supply Planner to join our logistics team.
- As a Supply Planner, you will be working directly under the Supply Chain Manager where you will keep track of inventory, anticipate demand, and suggest purchases to ensure production continuity.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management, Logistics or a related field.
- At least 3 years of experience working in logistics or supply chain management.
- Detailed knowledge of logistics and inventory management.
- Advanced mathematical and analytical skills.
- Experience with statistical analysis.
- Ability to identify and anticipate stock prices based on market trends.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to write and present detailed inventory reports.
Application Deadline 26th March, 2021.
Job Title: Demand Planner
- We are looking to hire a Demand Planner to ensure our company’s operations are timely, efficient, and cost-effective. The Demand Planner will assist in all demand planning duties including estimating future product demand, analyzing inventory flow, and developing forecast models.
- To succeed in this role, you should be professional, highly-analytical, and possess excellent communication skills. The successful candidate should also have an in-depth knowledge of advanced mathematical and forecasting policies.
- Develop effective forecast models based on industry trends and demand patterns.
- Support management with risk assessments and mitigation activities.
- Propose and implement solutions to improve demand forecast accuracy.
- Successfully communicate forecast and inventory estimations to management.
- Monitor and report on important changes in sales forecasts, budgets, and business strategies.
- Conduct monthly forecast maintenance.
- Address demand-related issues in a timely and effective manner
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Supply Chain or other relevant fields.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a demand planning/forecasting role.
- Solid understanding of inventory management practices and procedures.
- Strong mathematical and statistical knowledge.
- Capability to multitask in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Application Deadline: 2nd April, 2021
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org with “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
- Payroll Support Registration
- N-Power Batch C Assessment
- Guaranteed Offtake Registration
- NYIF Application Portal
- Nigeria Youth Investment Fund
Enter your email address below and get more Update like this for free!
Subscribe to the site Jobrecruitmentportal.com using your Email address. Subscription is totally FREE
In case of any issue or challenge or questions, Click Here