SESEWA Recruitment 2022 for a Senior Civil Engineer – SESEWA is currently recruiting competent professionals suitable for the position of a Senior Civil Engineer. Interested and qualified candidates should kindly follow the guidelines listed below to apply.
SESEWA is a large youth-serving organization based in Nigeria that provides a variety of employment-related training and support to youth, including internship placements.
With a focus on Work-Based Learning, SESEWA has a bouquet of services including Job shadowing, Internships, Externships, Volunteering, Career advisory, Entry-level job placement & Employability related training and consultancy.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Civil Engineer
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Job Type: Full-time
- Managing the planning and design stages of civil engineering projects.
- Performing due diligence on the impact and feasibility of new construction sites.
- Overseeing all project stages from preliminary layouts to final engineering designs.
- Preparing work schedules and allocating resources, as well as supervising junior engineers, construction managers, workers, technicians, and contractors.
- Ensuring that civil engineering projects are completed on time and within budget.
- Inspect completed projects for compliance with industry codes, specifications, and safety standards.
- Surveying new construction sites and assessing existing structures for upgrades.
- Designing and recommending improvements to computer-aided design (CAD) software drawings and schematics.
- Performing cost estimations and preparing project budgets.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Interested candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering.
- State-licensed and certified civil engineer.
- In-depth knowledge of civil engineering and construction specifications, standards, and codes.
- Great leadership, project management, decision-making, and problem-solving skills.
- Superb mathematical, time-management, and organizational abilities.
- 5-7 years of experience working as a senior civil engineer on similar projects.
- Proficiency in civil engineering project management software, such as Civil 3D and CityEngine, as well as CAD.
- N280, 000 – N300, 000 monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should
Click here to apply
Enter your email address below and get more Update like this for free!
Subscribe to the site Jobrecruitmentportal.com using your Email address. Subscription is totally FREE