Schneider Electric Job Recruitment for a Client Sales Executive – Schneider Electric is recruiting candidates suitable for the position of a Client Sales Executive. Interested candidates should kindly follow the descriptions listed below to apply.
Schneider Electric – As the Global Specialist in Energy Management™ and market leader in industrial automation and software. Schneider Electric enables people to experience and transform efficiency where they live and work; from home to enterprise, across the grid and the city. Focused on making energy safe, reliable, efficient, productive and green, the Group brings a world where innovative individuals use collaborative solutions to make the most of their energy, while using less of the common planet.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Client Sales Executive – Process Automation
Job ID: 007RT5
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- We are looking for a Client Sales Executive for the Process Instrumentation Business that will support all other countries in Sub Sahara Africa (SSA).
- We look to hire someone very experienced with Instruments to help understand customer requirements, product applications and work with the various teams within Schneider Electric Process Automation to deliver value to the customer.
- The candidate will leverage our position in the Industry sector across Africa to help push our instruments business.
- The candidate will also manage the partners being signed up and work with the rest of the Process Automation team to support and grow the business.
- Utilizing your sales and technical know-how you develop and deploy sales tactics to provide growth for the sales volume of your product portfolio and build key client relationships.
- You lead a process instrumentation sales business team driven to provide the best sales offers and services for our customers – in doing so you work closely together with our Distributors, OEM partners, system integrators as well as the different sales teams of Schneider Electric.
- Create Process Instrumentation Growth strategies for each Country.
- Utilize business and technical expertise to create value propositions.
- Execute competitive sales tactics to win business.
- By analyzing market trends, you assess future needs relative to sales, staffing and development.
- Formalize regular cadence of pipeline management and forecasting. Develop and maintain a pipeline of qualified prospects and projects in Schneider Electric’s CRM system, BFO sales force. Utilizes BFO (Salesforce.com) for sales funnel management.
- Develop key client relationships including the executive level and lead client contract negotiations as needed.
- Candidates must possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Physics or Engineering.
- The job will be easier if you have experience in industrial process applications and channel partner management.
- With your very good English language skills you are ready to work in an international environment and you are willing to travel within the Africa region.
- Having several years of experience in selling complex solutions in Oil & Gas, Chemical or Food Beverage markets you can build on your skills to push your team and Schneider Electric to the next level.
- You stand out due to your profound technical knowledge in process and control instrumentation as well as the valves market.
- Thanks to our flexible working model, it’s easy for you to combine family, leisure, and career.
- Work in truly international teams with colleagues from over 12 nations and projects worldwide.
- You may develop different interests in the future? With Schneider Electric, you have all the development opportunities an international group can provide.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Enter your email address below and get more Update like this for free!
Subscribe to the site Jobrecruitmentportal.com using your Email address. Subscription is totally FREE
Be the first to comment