Saroafrica International Limited 2020 Graduate Trainee Recruitment – Job Recruitment Portal. With this article you will see how to apply for the ongoing Saroafrica International Limited job recruitment form online.
Saroafrica is the proud holding company to three Subsidiaries: Saro Agro-allied, Saro Agro Sciences & Saro Lifecare as such, Our business operations are in the Agro and Consumer Based Industries.
We invite applications from suitably qualified candidates for the position below:
Job Title: Graduate Trainee
- Are you looking to join a team with a strong corporate direction; making invaluable impact in the lives of every Nigerian and continuously challenging the status quo while exponentially developing yourself as well? Then this advertorial is definitely for you.
- We are currently recruiting graduate trainees to join our dynamic team of well managed talents, in working towards our corporate vision of building a successful company made up of successful people.
- At Saroafrica International, we are constantly on the search for the best and our policy is to ensure every associate of ours remains the best.
Courses / Qualifications
- Minimum Second Class Upper Degree in any of the following disciplines: Agricultural Science, Social Sciences, Agric Economics & Extension, Agronomy, Accounting, Economics, HR Management, Biochemistry, Microbiology, Computer Science / Engineering, Pharmacy, Law, Mechanical and Electrical Engineering
- Must have completed the NYSC scheme by October 2020.
- Candidates from the Middle Belt and the Northern parts of the country are encouraged to participate in this recruitment exercise.
- Required age: 25 and below as at last birthday.
Special Skills & Key Behavioural Competencies:
- Be a self-starter and live in the rural areas of our job locations
- Be analytical minded with the ability to learn quickly
- Be confident and possess leadership skills.
- Ability to sell.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Note: If you have applied to Saro in the past 2 years, please do not apply
Application Deadline 24th November, 2020.
How you will be updated regularly
Subscribe to the site Jobrecruitmentportal.com using your Email address. Subscription is totally FREE
In case of any issue or challenge or questions, Click Here