Saroafrica International Limited | Job Application Form: Apply Here
At Saroafrica International Limited, we are constantly on the search for best talents whilst ensuring that all talents remain at their best.
Saroafrica International Limited is a group of companies with interests in Agribusiness which includes Heavy Agro-Industrial Manufacturing and Consumer Goods. Our organization is driven by delivering high performance and value in a sustainable manner to our all stakeholders.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Saro Graduate Trainee – North
Locations: Adamawa, Bauchi, Borno, Gombe, Jigawa, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Kebbi, Sokoto, Taraba and Yobe
Employment Type: Full-time
The candidate we want
- You must be able to speak your local dialect.
- You must be residing in the Northern part of Nigeria.
- You should a self-starter and be ready to live in the rural areas of our job locations.
- Be analytical minded with the ability to learn quickly.
- Be confident and possess leadership skills.
- You should be 25 years and below as at your last birthday.
- You have completed your NYSC Scheme.
- Minimum Second-Class Upper degree (2:1) in any Agricultural related disciplines from a reputable higher institution.
- Must have completed the NYSC scheme or to complete by July 2021.
- Only Male candidates from Adamawa, Bauchi, Borno, Gombe, Taraba, Yobe, Kano, Kaduna, Jigawa, Kebbi, Sokoto and Katsina are required to apply for this role.
- Required Age: 25 and below as at last birthday.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Note: If you have you have applied to saro in the past 2 years you are advised not to apply
Application Deadline 22nd July, 2021.
- Payroll Support Registration
- N-Power Batch C Assessment
- Guaranteed Offtake Registration
- NYIF Application Portal
- Nigeria Youth Investment Fund
Enter your email address below and get more Update like this for free!
Subscribe to the site Jobrecruitmentportal.com using your Email address. Subscription is totally FREE
In case of any issue or challenge or questions, Click Here