SAP is currrently inviting applications from interested individuals for their ongoing Young Professionals Program Nigeria 2023. Candidates should kindly apply using the job application guidelines listed in the article below.
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
Applications are invited for:
Title: SAP Young Professionals Program Nigeria 2023
Requisition ID: 373111
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Career Status: Graduate
Expected Travel: 0 – 10%
Work Area: Education and Training
Employment Type: Limited Full Time
Job Segment: Cloud, SAP, ERP, Consulting, Data Modeler, Technology, Data
The SAP Young Professional Program
- The SAP Young Professionals Program is a free initiative delivered by the Digital Skills Center of SAP. The program, which lasts for 2 months, is designed to give recent graduates the certifications and soft skills required to begin a career as an SAP Associate Consultant.
- At the end of the training, SAP will work very closely with the program graduates to introduce them to a host of opportunities with SAP customers and partners to work as an SAP Consultant.
The role of an SAP Consultant can be divided into 2 functions: Functional and Technical.
- The consultant will contribute to blueprinting, design, implementation, operation, optimization, and upgrade phase of a S/4 HANA project, and provide business process as well as functional expertise, and project guidance to our clients to ensure their investment in SAP software and consulting services will make their business the best run business.
- The Consultant is also responsible for maintaining a high degree of customer satisfaction in each of their accounts in addition to growing and developing referenceable customers through their investigation, analysis, consulting, coaching, knowledge transfer, and relationship-building efforts.
- RISE with SAP:
- Every enterprise needs to develop new business models to avoid being disrupted, gain efficiencies to fund innovation, and transform mission-critical systems without business risk. RISE with SAP is the solution.
- RISE with SAP is a comprehensive offering with:
- Cloud ERP for every business need
- Industry next practices and extensibility
- Analytics and business process transformation
- Outcome-driven services from SAP and our partners
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud is a complete enterprise resource planning (ERP) system with built-in intelligent technologies, including AI, machine learning, and advanced analytics.
- It helps companies adopt new business models, manage business change at speed, orchestrate internal and external resources, and use the predictive power of AI. Benefit from tight, native integration between processes, industry depth, and a consistent in-memory data model.
What we Require From a Candidate
- Candidates must be educated to at least Bachelor level in a field related to Business Administration / Management Information Systems / Engineering
- The program will commence by mid-July 2023 and full-time availability from 9am – 6pm from Monday – Friday throughout the training period is essential. The Program will last for 2 months.
- Due to the spread of Coronavirus this training will take place online in a virtual live classroom format. Please ensure you have strong enough internet at home to be able to participate in this program.
- Candidates will preferably have graduated within the last 3 years with a GPA in the top quartile – proof of this may be requested.
- Candidates must have the legal right to work in Nigeria.
- Candidates must be currently unemployed or employed in a part time/non-permanent role not related to career aspirations;
- Candidates must have a keen interest in starting an SAP-related career involving travel;
- Candidates should be fluent in English, both written and spoken.
How You Benefit
- Start your journey to become an SAP Consultant;
- Gain globally-recognised associate-level SAP Certifications;
- Learn directly from SAP experts;
- Experience classroom and workshop-based training in SAP Technologies;
- Develop the soft skills needed to prepare you for successful job applications;
- Benefit from introductions to job opportunities within the SAP Ecosystem to help secure a position after the training. Please note this program does not guarantee you a job at the end of it.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Important Information / Notice
- Please share an English version of your resume while applying for this program
- To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
- SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team: Careers@sap.com
- Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
- For SAP employees: Only permanent roles are eligible for the SAP Employee Referral Program, according to the eligibility rules set in the SAP Referral Policy.
Enter your email address below and get more Updates like this for free!
Subscribe to the site Jobrecruitmentportal.com using your Email address. Subscription is FREE
Jobrecruitmentportal.com is a job, vacancy, and career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans, and grants.
Jobrecruitmentportal.com is not an agent of this organization, we can not assist any applicant to secure a job, loan, grant, or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
Jobrecruitmentportal admins will never call any applicant requesting payment of any kind or request for any OTP code.
Our services are free of charge