Royal Power and Energy Limited Recruitment 2022 for an Admin Officer – The Royal Power and Energy Limited is currently recruiting candidates suitable for the position of an Admin Officer. Interested and qualified candidates should kindly follow the job application requirements listed below to apply.
Royal Power and Energy Limited – With an experience of over 10 years in the Nigerian Power Industry, RPE is a total solution provider. Our experience empowers us to comprehend the market, guaranteeing we offer elite items and frameworks that give a high level of unwavering quality, reasonability, serviceability, excess and adaptability of activity. We Provide the following services: Power generation services, like Solar grid, Gas; Power solution services; Power backup solutions; Renewable energy solutions; Power protection services; Power conditioning services; Transmission and distribution services. RPE’s ultimate goal is to upgrade the lives of millions of Nigerians, provide a better environment for the future generation and also to protect our environment.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Admin Officer
- Supervises and ensures the smooth running of all administrative functions for the organization.
- Keep records of government certificates renewal yearly, such as; LASEPA, ETI OSA Demand Notice for Radio and TV, Parking Slot, etc.
- Welcome government officials, and communicate with the HR Manager in time.
- Attends to all drivers’ queries and provides quick resolutions.
- Manage MD’s trip arrangements like; Arrival and Departure at the airport and escort team availability.
- Supervise all travel and hotel arrangements for all staff.
- Ensuring a safe and standardized work environment.
- Taking inventory and ordering office supplies.
- Hiring maintenance vendors to repair or replace damaged office equipment.
- Renewal of vehicle papers/certificates as at when due.
- Keep a proper record of the vehicle’s next maintenance date and ensure preventive/cumulative maintenance is carried-out according to approval.
- Keep a record of diesel consumption for both Generators and logistics trucks.
- Coordinate all expatriate accommodation issues and monitor rent renewal date.
- Source for the expatriate apartment when required.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Interested candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree qualification.
- N70, 000 – N90, 000 Monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline 6th June, 2022.
Enter your email address below and get more Update like this for free!
Subscribe to the site Jobrecruitmentportal.com using your Email address. Subscription is totally FREE