Rosettee Enterprises Limited is currently recruiting suitably qualified to fill the vacant job positions in their company. Interested candidates should kindly follow the job application guidelines below to apply successfully.
Rosettee Construction is a construction company that has been incorporated for over three (3) Decades, offering productive and seamless services. We are professionals in Civil Engineering, Steel Structure, Electrical and Mechanical Engineering and we are a KIRBY authorized builder in Nigeria. We specialize in delivering to our clients Turn key Projects.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Quantity Surveyor
Location: Kaduna and Lagos
Employment Type: Contract
- Estimating quantities, costs and time scales for material and labour
- Preparing tender and contract documents
- Assigning work to subcontractors
- Ensuring projects meet legal and quality standards
- Advising on the maintenance costs
- Submitting regular budget reports
- Following building regulations and health and safety
- Working at a client’s business, in an office or on a construction site
- Provide overall coordination of the construction quality management for all project
- Responsible for the organisation, maintenance and control of the quality system
- Review work procedures and work plan for compliance with good work practice
- Review all inspection reports for compliance
- Coordinate the review of inspection test packages during the course of construction activities
- Prepare non-conformance report to the Project Manager and assist in developing corrective actions
- Coordinate with the site subcontractors to ensure that communications exist and are maintained.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Candidates must have a minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree / HND in Quantity Survey
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant work experience in related field.
- Having a Master’s degree will be an added advantage
- Details oriented and communication skills
- Relevant skills, training and certifications will be an added advantage.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: Kareem.email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Closing Date
21st June, 2022.
Enter your email address below and get more Update like this for free!
Subscribe to the site Jobrecruitmentportal.com using your Email address. Subscription is totally FREE