Rivers State Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2020/2021 – This article will provide details on Rivers State Government Recruitment Form, Application Portal (www.riversstate.gov.ng), and how to apply for government jobs in Rivers State.
Do you want to see the latest jobs in Rivers State in the government sector? Then this guide will provide you Rivers state government jobs 2020 and how to apply online.
Every year, the government of Rivers State conducts recruitment of new workers into its workforce. Indigenes and non-indigenes are free to apply online and get recruited.
Have you heard of Rivers State Civil Service Commission Recruitment? Currently, the recruitment is yet to commence, but we have heard information from reliable sources that form is about to be out soon.
Rivers State Government Recruitment 2020 Requirements
Interested applicants who wish to apply for Rivers State Recruitment should take note of the following requirements:
- They must be inherent citizens of the country(Nigeria)
- Possess Five (5) credit grades in WASC/GCE/SSCE including Maths, English and 3 other relevant subjects obtained in one sitting.
- ND, NCE, HND or Bachelor’s Degree (BSC) minimum of Second Class Honours (Lower Division) in any related disciplines.
Also Apply for: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment
How to Apply for Rivers State Government Recruitment 2020
Interested and qualified candidates should submit handwritten Applications and Details of Curriculum Vitae and Photocopies of the following:
- First School Leaving Certificate
- West African School Certificate or Equivalent
- University Degree and other Professional Certificates/Evidence of current Professional Licence, if applicable
- National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) Discharge or Exemption certificate
- Local Government Identification
- Birth Certificate or Affidavit of Age Declaration
All Applications (except for positions in 55 to 60) should be addressed and sent to:
The Permanent Secretary,
Rivers State Civil Service Commission,
State Secretariat Complex,
Port Harcourt – Rivers State.
Candidates for the positions on 55 – 60 should submit their Applications to the Ministries, Departments and Agencies (MDAs) of their choice.
How you will be updated regularly
Subscribe to the site Jobrecruitmentportal.com using your Email address. Subscription is totally FREE
In case of any issue or challenge or questions, Click Here