Ringo Telecommunications Limited Recruitment 2022 for a Business Development Manager – Ringo Telecommunications Limited is currently recruiting candidates suitable for the position of a Business Development Manager. Interested and qualified candidates should kindly follow the guidelines listed below to apply.
Ringo Telecommunications Limited – We are an indigenous Telecommunications company established in 2004. A brand that offers high quality and differentiated solutions to customers in the mobile Telecommunications industry. We are positioned as a value for money brand that provides a wide range of mobile communications tools, solutions and services in a synergistic manner.
We are recruiting to fill the position below
Job Title: Business Development Manager
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Designing a business strategic plan to develop ICT business beyond its present status.
- Identify business opportunities by engaging and establishing direct dealership relationships with Electric distribution companies – DISCOs.
- Regular visits/meetings with prospected corporate organizations, Microfinance and Commercial Banks to establish sales of data & airtime for their CUG lines.
- Monitor, coordinate, and communicate the strategic objectives of the business
- Work with Heads of SBU and other staff members in the unit to develop a greater understanding of the business and handle issues as they arise
- Collect, analyze, and utilize data and feedback to identify opportunities to improve the business.
- Ensuring technologies are used efficiently, profitably and securely.
- Research any new technologies that may potentially increase our company’s competitive advantage.
- Prepare daily, weekly, and monthly performance reports as required by the management.
- Follow up with potential customers – MFB, Corporate Organizations for additional sales of airtime, data & bill payments and also to become their preferred and trusted vendor.
- Marketing of Ringo SMS Messaging platform to Banks, Corporate bodies, Event Planners, individuals etc.
- Engage, promote and propose available ICT business opportunities to financial institutions
- Follow up with the ongoing business proposals and any assigned prospective client for timely closure.
- Ensure effective follow-ups on new business partnership acquisition on a daily/weekly/monthly basis from new vendors/providers of unique products and services
- Carry out any other tasks as assigned by the management.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Interested candidates should possess an HND / Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business Administration and or related courses.
- MBA/ M.Sc degree in related courses is an added advantage
- ICT knowledge of the n Telecoms industry is an added advantage.
- The candidate must be available to resume immediately.
- At least 5 years of relevant experience in sales
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Enter your email address below and get more Update like this for free!
Subscribe to the site Jobrecruitmentportal.com using your Email address. Subscription is totally FREE