Register for Rand Merchant Bank Graduate Trainee Programme 2022/2023 – This is to inform the general public that Rand Merchant Bank Graduate Trainee Programme online registration portal is currently open and is receiving application from interested and qualified candidates. Interested candidates should kindly follow the registration procedures below to apply successfully.
Rand Merchant Bank (RMB), a division of FirstRand Bank Limited, is a leading African corporate and investment bank and part of one of the largest financial services groups in Africa. We offer our clients innovative, value-added advisory, funding, trading, corporate banking and principal investing solutions.
We are recruiting into the following:
Job Title: Graduate Trainee 2022 Programme (5.7.A.R)
- RMB is deeply invested in its people. They empower and challenge their diverse talent to make a difference and to positively contribute to the social, economic, and financial landscape in their chosen markets.
- RMB is embarking on a search for the next generation of Solutionist Thinkers by putting graduates’ cognitive abilities to the test.
- The distinct candidates will be enrolled on the exclusive 5.7.A.R Programme for a 24-month period.
- The Programme integrates on-the-job learning through job rotations and classroom training to deliver a unique learning experience.
- Do you see beyond numb3r5? You could be the next RMB 5.7.A.R.
- Candidates must possess a minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree (minimum of a second class upper grade) in relevant discipline.
- 1+ years of relevant work experience in related field including NYSC experience
- Must have completed NYSC
The RMBN 2022 Graduate Programme is a full-time programme and as such, we are looking for motivated and dedicated people who are:
- Curious & Courageous: We have built a culture of bravery by speaking out minds and encouraging others to do the same. We encourage you to learn and listen as much as you can to build relationships based on mutual respect. This will not only help you to understand what we do, but will help you on your way to become an expert in it too
- Good Collaborators: You will work alongside leaders and peers across an international network in order to connect businesses with opportunities. So, it is vital you bring a team-oriented attitude to your approach
- Deeply Invested/Customer-centric: Care for the business as if it were your own. Our clients are at the heart of our Bank. You will do everything to support them wherever possible, forming lasting relationships that you can leverage to be able to meet customers’ individual objectives. Take initiative and be a leader in your own right. Put your time, passion and energy into serving our customers’ needs, knowing that you are empowered, entrusted and accountable.
- Digital problem solvers: The landscape of financial services is changing, becoming much more technology-focused and entrepreneurial. This means we need you to be courageous and proactive when searching for better solutions and making use of the resources we have around us – such as other business areas and new technology.
- Networkers: From clients to colleagues, you can have an active role, putting our customers at the heart of what you do. You will form trusted relationships, working together to find the right solution for your clients or stakeholders.
- Solutionist thinkers: Unconventional thinkers who make a positive difference in the world. At RMBN, we are passionate about unlocking opportunities through our Solutionist thinking approach that challenges the conventions of ordinary thinking.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply online
Application Closing Date
3rd April, 2022.
Enter your email address below and get more Update like this for free!
Subscribe to the site Jobrecruitmentportal.com using your Email address. Subscription is totally FREE