ReelFruit Job Recruitment Programme 2022 – The Reelfruit is recruiting candidates suitable to fill the vacant positions in their organization. Interested candidates should follow the guidelines listed below to apply.
ReelFruit founded in 2012, is the market leader in the healthy snack category, pioneering the introduction of healthy dried fruit as a snack in the Nigerian market. The company was founded on a mission to build a scalable agribusiness to add value to raw materials locally and produce, package and distribute locally made snacks that could sit on any shelf in the world.
Job Title: Company Driver
Location: Yaba Lagos,
Employment Type: Full-time
- To contribute to organization’s success through prompt & correct delivery of products to customers and driving services to the staff.
- Keep all records including receipts for vehicle maintenance
- Dress professionally in accordance to company’s dress code.
- Ensure that vehicle is kept clean inside and outside at all times.
- Complete daily maintenance checks on delivery van and notify manager of any issues.
- Report any electrical or mechanical faults, mishap, accidents or damage vehicle to the Supervisor.
- Ensure possession of updated vehicle and driving related documents.
- Obey traffic rules and use route navigation apps and knowledge of area to deliver packages to customers on time.
- Decently carryout deliveries to customers
- Ensure safe and accident-free driving.
- Load and unload organizations merchandise in and out of office
- Interact with customers in a professional manner.
- Work on workdays and be available to work on occasional evenings and weekends.
- Keep up a vehicle log to record areas traveled to, travel time and hours.
- Interested candidates should possess an OND qualification with at least 2 years relevant work experience.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to lift up to 70 pounds plus bending and twisting.
- Accuracy in record keeping and documentation.
- Ability to interact with others and build relationships.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality at all times.
- Willingness to support and assist other team members when required.
N50, 000 – N60, 000 Monthly.
Job Title: Sales Optimizer
Location: Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Sales Optimizer is responsible for optimization of sales through stock management, order generation, stock-out elimination and merchandising.
- Visit designated stores and/or customers daily as assigned
- Report and effectively communicate stock outs, re-orders and other marketing support needs
- Generate sales daily
- Take ownership of product placement in stores and ensure adequate merchandising of products
- Monitor and stabilize pricing variances
- Build and maintain relationship with all customers
- Find, coordinate and execute marketing or promotional events
- Produce and report daily, weekly and monthly sales and activity reports to monitor and measure self-impact and progress on the job.
- Candidates must possess a minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree / HND in Business Administration or any relevant field.
- Proven 1 – 2 years Sales experience and adept in technology, have a decent knowledge of basic Microsoft Office Suite
- The ideal candidate will have a keen interest in sales and marketing
- Ability to communicate information in a written and verbal format
- Ability to build and maintain business relationships
- Ability to schedule activities and maximize time while ensuring to meet all deadlines
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize with good business acumen and work in a fast-paced environment with high volume demands
- Should be organized and be able to multitask and use initiative when needed
- Self-motivated, target driven, fast-paced, customer-centrism, detail-oriented and proactive.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 25th April, 2022.
Enter your email address below and get more Update like this for free!
Subscribe to the site Jobrecruitmentportal.com using your Email address. Subscription is totally FREE
Be the first to comment