Red Media Africa Job Recruitment 2022 – Red Media Africa is now recruiting interested and qualified candidates to fill the position of an Admistrative Associate in their Organization. Interested applicants should follow the descriptions listed below to apply.
RED | For Africa is a consulting firm primarily using storytelling to solve problems, change narratives and build movements for companies, investors, change makers and governments. Our calling card is our unrivalled culture expertise, backed by our proprietary tool Culture Intelligence from RED.
Job Title: Administrative Associate
Location: Lagos (Hybrid)
Employment Type: Full-time
- To ensure smooth execution of administrative processes and activities in RED.
Management and coordination of office operations:
- Maintain and update the comprehensive database of all vendors from airlines, visa applications, trainings, cleaning/food services monthly, and ensure all requests (flight and logistics requests) are dealt on promptly, getting the best costs.
- Effective coordination of all team activities and project events – Group Dynamics, Unmeeting, Team Movies, Quarterly surveys, BAR forms, monthly meetings, physical trainings etc. (to be scored weekly).
- Database/Calendar management (ensuring adherence to team calendar): constantly update team database, ensure monthly cadence compliance and update of company activities to be shared with Talent to share with teams and founders. (to be scored monthly)
Management of office property and cost efficiency:
- Insurance of all company facilities and assets within a week of purchase and renewal on or before due date. Management of utilities and registrations for the company monthly.
- Maintenance and cleanliness of all office facilities, assets, equipment to be tracked on a daily basis.
- Maintain office log book on all materials and asset weekly.
Traffic and Processes:
- Coordinate weekly team meetings and get information from teams. Work to solve problems by sitting with team members to get challenges they are facing and getting the right person with the right resources in the organization to solve those problems. Minutes should be approved by lead and sent to the COO weekly along with talent check-ins.
- Ensure smooth and effective coordination of meetings and trainings (food, projector, clean office, etc), effective communication of meetings to participants with constant reminders sent on all team activities as shown on calendar.
- 2+ years’ experience in an Administrative role.
- Proficiency in word processing and spreadsheet software.
- Skilled in administrative recordkeeping practices.
- Experience in handling confidential and sensitive information.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Skilled in logistics management.
- Experience in managing payments, budgets, and expenditure.
- Exceptional ability to manage office operations and oversee support staff.
- Ability to plan, schedule, and execute office-related events.
N100, 000 – 150,000 monthly
How to apply
interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Preferred candidate should live within or around Surulere