Reckitt Benckiser is the world’s leading consumer health and hygiene company. Every day, across 60 countries, we work with the best people to challenge conventional thinking and strive to find even better ways to give people innovative solutions for healthier lives and happier homes.
Reckitt Benckiser Recruitment 2023
We trust people in what they do and we give full accountability and autonomy to make things happen. That’s how we generate the game-changing ideas that built 19 iconic Powerbrands around the world, such as Nurofen, Strepsils, Mucinex, Dettol, Lysol, Finish and Vanish.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Regulatory Affairs Senior Associate
Location: Eti-osa, Lagos
Job Function: Human Resources
- Want to steer the growth of a major global brand? As a Regulatory Affairs Senior Associates you’ll have the freedom to show us what’s possible and help drive innovation that makes an impact. Globally.
- You’ll anticipate and influence regulatory changes and lead our thinking about what’s possible.
- You’ll develop global registration dossiers and technical documentation to ensure our products are safe, efficient and continue to make our customers lives better.
- Responsible for a major brand or category, you’ll play a critical role driving innovation and developing new products. You’ll navigate a complex regulatory environment.
- As a steward for our brands, you’ll ensure our product portfolio supports our ambitious growth plans.
You’ll succeed because
- You’ve a scientific background and an understanding of Regulatory Affairs. You know new product development, registration and submission processes.
- You’ve close attention to detail in preparing technical dossiers, variations and renewals.
- You’re an excellent communicator, influencing others to make fact-based decisions. You’re results-orientated, are willing to take the lead in challenging situations and are always looking to make things better. Like us.
You’ll love it because:
- You’ll get to make an impact like never before. You’ll be responsible for your own projects – we can’t wait to hear your ideas.
- The products you help us get out there will make people’s lives better.
- Our iconic brands will provide an incredible platform for you. And our dynamic, ownership-driven culture will help bring the very best out of you, every day.
Professional Qualification & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Pharmacy, Pharmacology, or related subject.
- Master’s Degree required in pharmacy, pharmacology, or related subject.
- Three to five years of experience in Regulatory Affairs, Research, Development, or related area
- Licensed Pharmacist with the Pharmacist Council of Nigeria
Competitive Salary & excellent benefits package.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Enter your email address below and get more Updates like this for free!
Subscribe to the site Jobrecruitmentportal.com using your Email address. Subscription is FREE
Jobrecruitmentportal.com is a job, vacancy, and career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans, and grants.
Jobrecruitmentportal.com is not an agent of this organization, we can not assist any applicant to secure a job, loan, grant, or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
Jobrecruitmentportal admins will never call any applicant requesting payment of any kind or request for any OTP code.
Our services are free of charge.
Beware of fraudsters