Reckitt Benckiser (RB) Recruitment – Applications are invited from suitable and qualified candidates for the position of Procurement Manager. Interested persons should read the requirements and apply below.
Reckitt Benckiser is the world’s leading consumer health and hygiene company. Every day, across 60 countries, we work with the best people to challenge conventional thinking and strive to find even better ways to give people innovative solutions for healthier lives and happier homes.
We trust people in what they do and we give full accountability and autonomy to make things happen. That’s how we generate the game-changing ideas that built 19 iconic Powerbrands around the world, such as Nurofen, Strepsils, Mucinex, Dettol, Lysol, Finish and Vanish.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Procurement Manager – Nigeria (Maternity Cover)
Location: Lagos Mainland, Lagos
- Want to see deliver more than just savings? As a Procurement Manager- Nigeria (Maternity Cover) with Reckitt, you’ll have the freedom to set the direction and lead the strategy across the region.
Working in an autonomous role but leading an international team, you’ll be responsible for aligning our procurement strategy with our regional goals. You’ll:
- Lead local teams
- Manage audits and raise supplier performance
- Lower costs and risks whilst continuously improving quality and service.
- Prioritise and manage cross-functional projects
- Nurture lasting relationships and ensure we work with the best suppliers
You’ll Succeed Because
You can successfully build high-performing teams, even when spread across different countries. You:
- Have led procurement or supply chain teams in a multinational environment
- Challenge others and identifying opportunities for improvement
- Are a strong negotiator who wants autonomy and the freedom to take decisions
- Are at your best in a fast paced, results-orientated business.
You’ll love it because:
- You’ll get to make an impact like never before. The products you help us get out there will make people’s lives better.
- Our iconic brands will provide an incredible platform for you. And our dynamic, ownership-driven culture will help bring the very best out of you, every day.
Competitive Salary & excellent benefits package
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Note: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, disability or medical condition; colour, ethnicity, race, citizenship, and national origin; religion; pregnancy, family status and caring responsibilities; sexual orientation; sex, gender identity, gender expression, and transgender identity; protected veteran status; size or any other basis protected by appropriate law
Enter your email address below and get more Updates like this for free!
Subscribe to the site Jobrecruitmentportal.com using your Email address. Subscription is FREE
Jobrecruitmentportal.com is a job, vacancy, and career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans, and grants.
Jobrecruitmentportal.com is not an agent of this organization, we can not assist any applicant to secure a job, loan, grant, or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
Jobrecruitmentportal admins will never call any applicant requesting payment of any kind or request for any OTP code.
Our services are free of charge.