Rainoil Limited | Job Application Portal: Click Here to Apply: There is an ongoing recruitment exercise by Rainoil Limitedto enable all interested and qualified persons to apply or register successfully using the application link and portal in this article below.
RainOilLimited is a prominent petroleum products marketing ccompany in the downstream sub-sector of the Oil and Gas industry in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Station Supervisor
Locations: Abuja (FCT), Adamawa, Akwa Ibom, Anambra, Bauchi, Bayelsa, Benue, Cross River, Delta, Edo, Ekiti, Enugu, Imo, Kebbi, Ogun, Ondo and Oyo
- Minimum of an OND in any Social Science, Management, Accounting, Finance, Engineering, or any related discipline. (First degree is also accepted).
- Minimum of 2 -4 years’ work experience preferably in a sales function
Job Title: Station Cashier
Locations: Abuja (FCT) , Adamawa, Akwa Ibom , Anambra, Bauchi, Bayelsa, Benue, Cross River , Delta, Edo, Ekiti, Enugu, Imo, Kebbi, Ogun, Ondo, Oyo, Rivers
- Minimum of OND in Accounting or Finance related discipline
- Minimum of 2-4 years’ work experience in a similar role.
Job Title: Station Manager
Locations: Abuja (FCT), Adamawa, Anambra, Bayelsa, Delta, Edo, Ekiti, Imo, Kebbi, Ogun, Ondo, Oyo
Employment Type: Full Time
- Minimum of a B.Sc / HND in Management, Accounting, Finance or Engineering or related discipline.
- Minimum of 3 – 5 years relevant experience in marketing/sales in the Oil and Gas industry.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV / Resume to: email@example.com using the Job Role and Location as the subject of the mail. E.g “Station Supervisor – Akwa”.
Application Deadline 29th May, 2021.
- Payroll Support Registration
- N-Power Batch C Assessment
- Guaranteed Offtake Registration
- NYIF Application Portal
- Nigeria Youth Investment Fund
Enter your email address below and get more Update like this for free!
Subscribe to the site Jobrecruitmentportal.com using your Email address. Subscription is totally FREE
In case of any issue or challenge or questions, Click Here