Quicker Freight Technologies Limited 2021 Recruitment Application Form Now Open – Click Here To Apply – Did you now that Quicker Freight Technologies Limited have opened their recruitment application portal for qualified and interested interns to apply. The step by step guidelines contained in this article will assist you in the application process.
Quicker Freight is meant for instant deliveries of any kind of package! Giving you the power to get anything delivered no matter how small or big. Restaurants can get food delivered through bikes and people can even get their furniture moved through trucks. Anything that needs delivering, this is an on demand delivery platform.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Graduate Intern
Locations: Lagos (Lekki), Ogun & Oyo
Employment Type: Internship
- Increase sales through lead generation, marketing, and other corporate strategies, pitch services to new clients and maintain a good working relationship with current clients.
- Point of contact to clients, vendors and service providers; prepare tender notice, proposals, request for quotation, quotation analysis, obtain invoices and receipts as required.
- Research industry trends, identify new business opportunities, pitch services to current and new clients, prospect for key decision-makers at target accounts and maintain prospect lists.
- Generate leads and reach out to individuals and organizations with whom StarGuide could have a mutually beneficial business relationship.
- Create an innovative and engaging marketing plan for the sale of products.
- Attend to clients request in a timely manner, according to standard operating procedure.
Qualification and Requirements
- B.Sc / HND. Sales and Marketing or related field with 0-2 years experience.
- Experience in digital marketing, use of Canva is required
- Tech and social media savvy
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be able to demonstrate a high level of integrity and able to work remotely.
- Highly organized multi-tasker who works well in a fast-paced environment
- Proficient computer skills, Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)e.t.c
- Excellent time management skills; ability to prioritize
- Must demonstrate confidence, love networking and enjoy presenting and public speaking.
- Willingness to learn and to grow with the company; motivated to take on additional projects and solve problems
- Ability to plan and execute instructions from superiors.
N30,000 – N40,000 / Month
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job title” as subject of the email
Application Deadline 29th June, 2021.
- Payroll Support Registration
- N-Power Batch C Assessment
- Guaranteed Offtake Registration
- NYIF Application Portal
- Nigeria Youth Investment Fund
Enter your email address below and get more Update like this for free!
Subscribe to the site Jobrecruitmentportal.com using your Email address. Subscription is totally FREE
In case of any issue or challenge or questions, Click Here