Qatar Charity Organization Job Recruitment for Admin Coordinator – Qatar Charity Organization is looking to hire qualified candidates for the position of an Admin Coordinator. Interested persons should apply below.
Qatar Charity Organization is a Doha-based non-governmental organization founded in 1992 in accordance with the laws and regulations governing charitable work in the State of Qatar. The Qatari society was expressing a deep willingness to contribute to the international solidarity chain and to participate in addressing the most important development and humanitarian challenges faced by vulnerable communities around the world. This willingness was derived from the Qatari society’s values, principles and cultural heritage and Qatar Charity came as the institutional solution that would cater to Initially founded to provide tie-saving assistance to children affected by conflicts or natural disasters, Qatar Charity then expanded its areas of expertise lo include various humanitarian and development aid fields providing relief and assistance to more than 110 million beneficiaries worldwide. With funding from Qatar Qatar Charity is collaborating with the government of Nigeria (GON) to support vulnerable communities in achieving progress and prosperity by providing adequate support for vulnerable communities through robust social welfare systems and related services in various states within Nigeria.
Qatar Charity Nigeria Country Office has over 3,500 projects in different intervention areas namely; education and culture, health, water, economic empowerment, social housing, social care, food Security and Emergency Relief projects.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Admin Coordinator
Job Code: LHR001
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Admin Coordinator in the field offices of Qatar Charity is responsible for managing the administrative, logistical, human resources, procurement affairs, and its employees in accordance with the professional standards and procedures followed in the work of support affairs, in a way that provides the office with all legal facilities, public services, and logistical needs, and facilitates personnel tasks to enable them to perform their work easily and smoothly.
- Overcoming any difficulties or problems that hinder the achievement of their functional goals, securing the office’s procurement needs, maintaining work and communication tools secure and working efficiently and taking all means to protect the office and all its property from damage or loss and it has the authority to take the necessary measures towards facilitating its tasks in order to establish the office in the field
- He performs the tasks assigned to him in the country in which he is located according to the highest standards and in a manner that achieves the goals and policies of Qatar Charity
- Participate in preparing the office plans and updating them constantly
- Determining the purchasing methods in the office to ensure compliance with the accreditation powers granted according to the approved procurement Policy
- Managing and supervising procurement operations, and ensuring the integrity of their procedures, starting from the purchase request
- Completing employee transactions, and solving any problems they encounter
- Evaluate the performance of employees in order to motivate them and encourage them to develop and improve their performance
- Control the attendance in and out of the employees
- Solve problems, if any, and establish training programs
- Update employee data periodically
- Controlling and coordinating vacations among employees and monitoring the attendance and leaving
- Preserving and maintaining the office’s assets and following up on their proper use to ensure safety
- Providing logistical facilities for the various operations
- Supervising the operations and logistics services provided to the office
- Meet all the office’s needs of supplies, purchases tools, hardware and software to enable employees to carry out their job duties to the fullest
- Securing logistical support for the office, projects and programs in order to complete them with high efficiency and without disruption or delay
- Other tasks assigned to him by the management
- Interested candidates should possess a University Degree in Business Administration or Economics
- Experience in the field of human resources, logistics and procurement not less than 5 years.
- Proficiency in working with ERP programs
- Fluency in Arabic (as a prerequisite for the lob, both speaking and reading), English and the local language must be proficient
- Priority is given to those who are fluent in the Arabic language
- Possess good communication skills
- Full knowledge of the procurement and logistics management function.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Fluency in Arabic (as a prerequisite for the job, both speaking and reading), English and the local language must be proficient
How to apply
interested and qualified candidates should send an updated copy of their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Code “LHR001” as the subject of the mail.
Submission of all applications ends on the 26th June, 2022.
- The CV must be attached in a PDF format containing all personal information and qualifications mentioned above or the one not listed
- The CV should be in Arabic or English
- An identity document (a copy of the identity card or passport must be attached to the file)
- If the file is incomplete or the data is not clear the application will be excluded from the list of applicants and will not be considered
- We will inform the shortlisted candidates about the Second interview and be ready for the test (IF it is needed)
- For any additional questions about the employment application, you can call the phone number: 08039269220
Enter your email address below and get more Update like this for free!
Subscribe to the site Jobrecruitmentportal.com using your Email address. Subscription is totally FREE