PZ Cussons Nigeria Plc Recruitment – PZ Cussons is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant job position of Head of Category – Personal Hygiene in their company. Interested candidates should kindly follow the job application guidelines below to apply successfully.
PZ Cussons Nigeria Plc Recruitment
We are PZ CUSSONS, an international consumer goods business that champions the wellbeing of people, families, and communities everywhere. We build brands that our consumers trust and love and we have a clear strategy to return to sustainable, profitable revenue growth. We have a clear focus on the leading brands in our core categories of Hygiene, Baby and Beauty within our priority markets. On this page you can find information about our performance as a listed company and our financial and regulatory disclosures.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Requisition ID: JR000560
Location: Nigeria Head Office
Job type: Full time
Reports to: Head of Marketing, Family Care
- Utilise a thorough understanding of the African consumer, customer and competitor environment to develop compelling category/brand strategies, aligned to group brand strategies.
(Internal & external):
- Regional Marketing team
- Brand Activation team
- Cross-functional teams from Finance, Commercial, Supply Chain, HR, NPD, Consumer Insight, Digital
- Advertising agencies & Service providers.
- Create and develop category/brand strategies to grow the category/brands market share volume/value and profitability
- Support the delivery of overall budgeted profitability of the Category by developing solid brand strategies that grow and sustain brand performance
- Monitor and report the regional category performance through brand health indicators (NNS, GM, MC) and key consumer KPIs (awareness, trial, attribute rating etc.)
- Explore & exploit new growth opportunities for the category.
- Define pricing policy for products within the category/brand portfolio in the Region
- Ensure development of regional communication material aligned to the category/brand strategy and that support the delivery of CBU brand plans
- Participate actively in company-wide initiatives as required – e.g. Margin Improvement
- Proactively identify sources and resource needs to support brand growth.
- Lead the NPD process ensuring that its requirements are managed and delivered according to targets with clear hand over to CBUs at Gate 2
- Collate regional consumer insights and output from research plans to feed into the development of the brand strategy
Job Context & Special Features
- Significant in-country and regional travel
- International travel
- Flexibility to work on weekends.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Post graduate degree is desirable
- IT savvy including the use of MS Office Suite of Applications.
- Over 7 years demonstrated experience in Brand Management
- Professional Qualification in Marketing is essential
Capabilities / Technical skills:
- Insight generation (Proven strength)
- Communication (Mastery)
- Digital (Proven strength).
- Brand propositions (Proven strength)
- Strategy (Proven strength).
Profit and Growth Champion:
- Commercial delivery (Mastery)
- RTM (Mastery).
- Innovation (Proven strength)
- NPD and PLM (Mastery).
- Personal leadership (Proven strength)
- Personal drive (Proven strength)
- Talent development (Proven strength).
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Enter your email address below and get more Updates like this for free!
Subscribe to the site Jobrecruitmentportal.com using your Email address. Subscription is FREE
Jobrecruitmentportal.com is a job, vacancy, and career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans, and grants.
Jobrecruitmentportal.com is not an agent of this organization, we can not assist any applicant to secure a job, loan, grant, or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
Jobrecruitmentportal admins will never call any applicant requesting payment of any kind or request for any OTP code.
Our services are free of charge.
Beware of fraudsters