PZ Cussons Nigeria Plc. Recruitment for a Finance Analyst – PZ Cussons Nigeria Plc. is recruiting candidates suitable and interested for the position Financial Analyst. Interested candidates should follow the descriptions below to apply
PZ Cussons is a dynamic consumer products group and innovator of some of the world’s best known and loved brands. Calling on over 130 years of expertise, we operate internationally in carefully selected developed and emerging markets that present the greatest strategic potential for future growth. Our world-class supply chain and distribution networks enable us to meet our global consumer needs and deliver quality brands that add value and enhance everyday lives.
Job Title: Financial Analyst
Job Code: JR000034
Location: Nigeria Head Office
- Responsible for financial reporting and analysis for allocated PZW brand (s) partnering closely with counterparts in the commercial team
- Perform full financial analysis and option evaluation (pre and post) on all elements of brand investment/ options in order to maximize return on investment (ROI) to include: promotional expenditure , marketing expenditure, product pricing distribution strategies
- Responsible for ensuring appropriate approval of all marketing expenditure
- Play a full role in identification and implementation of process improvements within areas of expertise
- Team Development
- Demonstrate with colleagues, clients and suppliers habitual behavior consistent with Winning Team Principles
- Responsible for complying with legal, regulatory and other standards as directed by line management.
- Provide complete financial support and challenge for all NPD opportunities for allocated brand acting as the finance representative on cross functional NPD project teams
- Responsible for ensuring appropriate approval of all promotional expenditure
- 5+ years of experience
- Qualified chartered accountant ACA
- Superb commercial acumen
- Commercial finance experience in FMCG a must
- Experience of marketing expenditure and brand profitability analysis preferable.
- Excellent communication analytical skills
- Proven ability to influence senior financial and non-financial people
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Enter your email address below and get more Update like this for free!
Subscribe to the site Jobrecruitmentportal.com using your Email address. Subscription is totally FREE