PZ Cussons Nigeria Plc Recruitment – Applications are invited from suitable and qualified candidates for the position of Sales Operations Lead. Interested persons should read the requirements and apply below.
PZ Cussons is a dynamic consumer products group and innovator of some of the world’s best known and loved brands. Calling on over 130 years of expertise, we operate internationally in carefully selected developed and emerging markets that present the greatest strategic potential for future growth. Our world-class supply chain and distribution networks enable us to meet our global consumer needs and deliver quality brands that add value and enhance everyday lives.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Operations Lead
Job ID: JR000637
Location: Lagos (Nigeria Head Office)
Level: Grade 4
Responsible to: Director/Head of Sales
Responsible for: Sales Operations Manager
Department Strategic Objectives
- Lead in the delivery of customer and field sales business objectives towards the achievement of the overall organisation business and growth objectives.
- Provide operational leadership and control of the on-going administrative, budgeting, internal and external communication and to provide a controlling resource for the Sales Director, NSM, NSCM and Regional Sales Managers.
Context / Scope:
- A key contributor to the success of the PZ Cussons commercial strategic plan with an effective and flexible field sales force; demonstrating industry leadership in both volume driving & brand building activity.
- Manage the administration of sales organization and its operations
- Ownership and reporting of controls (KPI dashboard) and processes within sales, inclusive of SLOB/Damaged stock accountability.
- Work with Supply Chain to ensure that all sales orders from the regions are generated and delivered on time.
- Work with Demand/Sales Management to develop and allocate sales targets especially across channels and ensure that such targets are advised quarterly in advance to the field sales team.
- Preparation and payment of all agreed commitments to trade partners.
- Prepare annual budget of trade tools and resources and ensure timely procurement and allocation to deliver the sales objectives.
- Monitor and report compliance to policies, claims and correct any observed non-compliance.
- Regularly review and simplify sales processes.
- Work with other leadership team to identify and develop successive business leaders.
Measurement / Performance Indicators
- Target vs. actual performance of agreed KPIs (monthly/yearly)
- Optimisation of resources
- Quality of Field Sales support (Timely availability of trade tools e.g laptops, phone, vehicles, selling tools etc.)
- Coaching and development plan
- On time and in full payment of commitments within trading terms
Internal & External Relationships:
- Sales Director .
- Heads of Department (Marketing/Sales/Channel/Supply Chain/Finance/HR)
- Line Managers (Performance Management, recruitment, induction).
- PZ Marketing & Sales network.
Qualifications and Requirements
- First Degree in any discipline.
- Post Graduate degree will be an added advantage.
Experiences: (What experience brings success to this role):
- Minimum of 6 years in marketing or sales, and over this period has successfully delivered on KPIs
- Experience in either Channel, Customer or Field Sales management
- Has demonstrated success working cross functionally.
Knowledge: (What does the person need to know):
- Knowledge of Business strategy development.
- Advance knowledge of Microsoft Excel (including Power Query, Power Pivot tools) to pull large data across multiple sources together.
- Experience with Power BI is a nice-to-have but not necessary.
- Knowledge of sales dashboard development and reporting.
- Knowledge of customer management, commercial planning process and trend analysis.
- PZ Cussons Leadership competencies.
Functional or Technical / Business Skills: (What can the holder do):
- Commercial Acumen – Developed
- Customer Management – Proven strength
- Negotiation Skills – Developed
- In Market Execution – Developed
- Selling Skills – Proven Strength
- Sales Drivers – Proven Strength
- Channel Strategy – Proven Strength
- Presentation & Communication – Proven Strength
- Leadership Skills – Proven Strength
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Closing Date
Enter your email address below and get more Updates like this for free!
Subscribe to the site Jobrecruitmentportal.com using your Email address. Subscription is FREE
Jobrecruitmentportal.com is a job, vacancy, and career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans, and grants.
Jobrecruitmentportal.com is not an agent of this organization, we can not assist any applicant to secure a job, loan, grant, or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
Jobrecruitmentportal admins will never call any applicant requesting payment of any kind or request for any OTP code.
Our services are free of charge.