PZ Cussons Nigeria Plc Job Recruitment 2022/ 2023 – The PZ Cussons Nigeria Plc is recruiting suitable and interested candidates to fill the vacant positions in their organization. Interested candidates should kindly apply below.
PZ Cussons is a dynamic consumer products group and innovator of some of the world’s best known and loved brands. Calling on over 130 years of expertise, we operate internationally in carefully selected developed and emerging markets that present the greatest strategic potential for future growth. Our world-class supply chain and distribution networks enable us to meet our global consumer needs and deliver quality brands that add value and enhance everyday lives.
Job Title: HR Project Manager
Requisition ID: JR000049
Location: Nigeria Head Office
Employment Type: Contract
- Articulating local legal and regulatory HR requirements
- Articulating the business requirements for the local market
- Coordinating decisions in the local market
- Ensuring data is in a cleansed state to load into the new system
- System testing HR processes and local policies
- Validating business data is loaded into the system correctly for the market
- Training and communications to the market stakeholders.
- Prepare policies and SOPs as needed.
- Ensure archive vendor works according to plan
- Work with IT to drive user registration and acceptance
- Drive optimal use of systems and updates/improvements through knowledge sessions and other means.
- Accurately record, analyze and produce all required HR data and reports. This includes recurrent and ad hoc HR data metrics/dashboards. Explore opportunities for continuous improvements.
- Provide research data and analysis to support HR decisions.
- Monitor team SLAs and KPIs to ensure excellent, efficient and value adding customer service.
- Advise and support all HR processes including talent and reward analysis and processes, policy review, annual salary process, union negotiations and as needed
- Deliver on all HR projects as needed by the business.
- 5+ years relevant experience
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
- Highly proficient in data analysis/data manipulation/problem solving.
- Ability to provide clear and accurate information in a suitable format for business use.
- Confidence and skill when presenting information to different audiences.
- Reward experience an added advantage.
- Excellent work organization.
- A 2 year Contract Role needed to be full time for contract duration.
Job Title: Territory Sales Manager
Job Code: JR000024
Locations: Zamfara, Yobe & Jigawa
- Key Distributor management to deliver positive ROI.
- Efficient supervision of Secondary sales team to drive products availability/Performance management
- Retail account management and creation
- To set territory sales targets & objectives from the overall business targets and objectives
- Coaching and accompaniment with Directs reports to enhance efficiency
- Managing outlets-ensure proper servicing, settle disputes, handle complaints, communicate trade promotions and consumer promotions, oversee merchandising and manage payment terms.
- Develop Distribution – add new markets, new outlets, new beats, new yans, handcarts, trikes and bikes.
- Meet secondary sales volume and target for the territory
- Manage KD Staff – sales reps and KPO, Review them daily.
- Manage KD Warehouse – maintain FIFO, Stacking norm
- Market visit – At least 12 full days per month, accompanied call with each SR at least one full day in a month.
- Possess a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline, preferably in Business Administration.
- Possess two to three years’ experience within a reputable/multinational company.
- Be a computer expert especially in MS Word, Excel & Power Point.
- Have strong numerical skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Be a team player with the ability to drive the team to unsurpassed success.
- Be mobile and willing to be flexible in terms of location.
- Previous experience of working in a food industry (preferably edible oil sector) would be advantageous.
Application Closing Date
Enter your email address below and get more Update like this for free!
Subscribe to the site Jobrecruitmentportal.com using your Email address. Subscription is totally FREE