Puratos Nigeria Recruitment 2022 for a Senior Accountant – Puratos Nigeria is currently recruiting candidates suitable to fill the position of a Senior Accountant. Interested candidates should kindly follow the descriptions listed below to apply.
Puratos – Founded in Belgium in 1919, Puratos is growing rapidly with over 9000 employees in 75 countries, with a consolidated turnover of over €2 billion in 2019. Our passion for innovation, pioneering spirit and core values continue to propel our global ambitions. This, coupled with our commitment to our communities, is what makes working at Puratos so magical.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Accountant
- High quality and efficiency of service;
- Respecting Puratos Group accounting policies and reporting rules;
- Ensure compliance with all local accounting, social & tax requirements;
- Manage the financial activities of the company and give strong support to senior management and head of Finance.
- Manage the day to day activities and transactions and lead the monthly closing cycle
- Organize and manage the accounting department in such a way that an efficient, reliable and timely reporting for all entities can be ensured for local and Group purposes, with respect of all statutory and operational requirements
- Support the budget & forecasting process
- Ensure accurate payroll information and follow-up of the outsourced payroll provider
- Set up systems for monitoring transactional volumes and productivity while continuously improving all processes to gain productivity gains
- Management and accounting of all treasury activities with external and internal bank
- Management and motivation of the accounting team and be an active member of the core finance team
- Having responsibility of tax, e-archive, e-invoice processes and e-ledger obligations
- Preparing the VAT and tax declarations & following VAT refunds
- Respect and ensure application of both Finance and internal control procedures, in accordance with Group guidelines, in order to minimize the risks of mistakes and fraud. Successfully pass the external audits on the financial results.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Business Administration, Economics or relevant field
- Senior finance management, preferably with manufacturing experience
- 7 – 10 years of experience
- Strong people management skills
- Analytical capabilities
- Strong technical system knowledge
- Knowledgeable with local tax and social legislation
- Knowledge in application of bookkeeping, accounts payable, general ledger, reconciliations and related accounting functions,
- Detail oriented, accurate, eager to learn, and improve herself / himself
- English speaking.
- Puratos provides a dynamic, entrepreneurial environment that encourages our people to take initiatives and bring ideas that will contribute to the success of the company.
- Of course, Puratos offers a competitive package (salary, group insurance, healthcare, training…) but additionally, offers you a position that you can further develop and shape.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Enter your email address below and get more Update like this for free!
Subscribe to the site Jobrecruitmentportal.com using your Email address. Subscription is totally FREE