Promasidor Nigeria is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant job positions in their company. Interested candidates should kindly follow the job application guidelines below to apply successfully.
Promasidor – We are an African company proud of our heritage and totally committed to the continent. We manufacture, market and sell unique brands which bring practicality and pleasure to millions of consumers across Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Revenue Analyst
Employment Type: Full Time
- Proof of Delivery (POD) validation
- Monthly revenue flash
- Monthly commercial scorecard
- Weekly naked margin reporting and review
- Monthly naked margin reporting and review.
- Monthly Advert & Promotions (A&P) amortization, accruals and provision
- Monthly Advert & Promotions (A&P) reporting and review.
Monthly Marketing Advert & Promotions Report:
- Conduct monthly analysis and review of Marketing Adverts & Promotions Spend with FD, CD and Marketing Leadership Team.
- Prepare, Analyze and Report Monthly Marketing expenses.
- Conduct monthly review of all Purchase Orders and pending activities to identity and write back accruals no longer required.
- Ensure all Marketing invoices are accurately coded and posted into the right account.
- Conduct pre-evaluation and post-evaluation of Marketing promotions, and ensure accurate posting into the period.
Monthly Revenue and Naked Margin Report:
- Prepare, Analyze and Report Monthly Revenue and Naked Margin for sign off.
- Revenue reporting and comparison with budget and historical data.
- Ensure Sales Price compliance (Approved vs Actual price).
- Monthly analysis of Animal products sales.
- Monthly BOM validation
- Offshore profit computation
- Validation of sales discounts and sales promotions.
Adhoc Analysis and Support:
- Provide accurate and timely adhoc analysis and support, as required from time to time.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Candidates must have a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting (Second Class Upper and above).
- ACA or ACCA certification.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role.
- MS Office Suite
- Advanced Excel user
- Business Intelligence (Additional advantage)
- Relevant IFRS standards.
- Personal Attributes:
- Team player
- Strong interpersonal skill.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply online
Enter your email address below and get more Update like this for free!
Subscribe to the site Jobrecruitmentportal.com using your Email address. Subscription is totally FREE
Jobrecruitmentportal.com is a job, vacancy, career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants.
Jobrecruitmentportal.com is not an agent of this organization, we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
Jobrecruitmentportal admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of any kind or request for any OTP code.
Our services are absolutely free of charge.
Beware of fraudsters