Promasidor Nigeria Limited Recruitment – Applications are invited from suitable and qualified candidates for the position of Production Supervisor. Interested persons should read the requirements and apply below.
Promasidor is an African company proud of our heritage and totally committed to the continent. We manufacture, market and sell unique brands which bring practicality and pleasure to millions of consumers across Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Production Supervisor
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job type: Full-time
- To Supervise all the production processes and activities involved in the manufacturing of Seasoning cubes).
- Ensure that daily shift targets are met with minimal wastage and optimal output.
- Plan, scheduled and Supervise work of operators/operatives to ensure proper distribution of work, effective and efficient coordination of shift production operations and review machine reports at the end of the shift.
- Ensure machine efficiency optimization and downtime reduction by promptly reporting machine faults to the shift technicians and documentation on file maker and MAMA for management action.
- Maintain high standards of product quality and hygiene in the factory, strict compliance with GMP, and FSMS standards through constant liaison with the Quality Assurance team.
- Ensures strict compliance with Health, safety and environmental standards in the factory to ensure work is accomplished safely.
- Ensure control of waste and material usage variance through proper work methods and good manufacturing practices.
- Identifies training needs of staff within the factory and recommends/conducts on-the-job training as required.
- Identifies key performance gaps in the factory and proposes improvement plans for management action.
- Ensure Continuous improvement of factory facility through KAIZEN and 5S implementation.
- Ensure that the daily production operations are adequately documented and captured in the file-maker and hard copies of forms.
- Ensure proper reconciliation of material usage and production figures with the storekeeper.
- Handle disciplinary actions, grievances, performance feedback/appraisals, attendance reports and leave schedules of subordinates and create a positive working environment by building morale in the factory.
- Performs other related duties as advised by management to meet the ongoing needs of the business.
Qualifications and Requirements
- B.Sc Degree (Minimum of Second Class Lower) and HND (Minimum of Lower Credit) in Food Science & Technology, Microbiology, Biochemistry, Industrial Chemistry or other food-related courses.
- Minimum of three years of cognate work experience in the food and beverage manufacturing environment.
Knowledge & Skills:
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel suite).
- Fair knowledge of Machine operations.
- Good Knowledge of Manufacturing/Production policies and procedures.
- Conversant with GMP and HACCP principles.
- Conversant with TPM & TQM.
- Good numerical and data analytical skills.
- Technical Report writing.
- Ability to work well without supervision.
- Diligent and enthusiastic.
- People management.
- Team Player.
- Target driven.
- Able and willing to follow laid down procedures.
- Possession of Leadership qualities.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Enter your email address below and get more Updates like this for free!
Subscribe to the site Jobrecruitmentportal.com using your Email address. Subscription is FREE
Jobrecruitmentportal.com is a job, vacancy, and career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans, and grants.
Jobrecruitmentportal.com is not an agent of this organization, we can not assist any applicant to secure a job, loan, grant, or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
Jobrecruitmentportal admins will never call any applicant requesting payment of any kind or request for any OTP code.
Our services are free of charge.