Promasidor Nigeria Limited Job Recruitment for a Cost Accountant – Promasidor Nigeria Limited is recruiting suitable candidates for the position of a Cost Accountant. Interested candidates should kindly follow the descriptions below to apply.
Promasidor – We are an African company proud of our heritage and totally committed to the continent. We manufacture, market and sell unique brands which bring practicality and pleasure to millions of consumers across Africa.
Job Title: Cost Accountant
Employment Type: Full-time – Associate
- Monitor Budget and performance in relation to manufacturing standards, set standards for unit costs and recommend appropriate cost-saving opportunities.
- Agree job |manufacturing review calendar with budget holders Generate monthly pre-close reports and analysis.
- Conduct monthly cost reviews for all SKU’s, providing adequate documentation.
- Conduct detailed analysis of all production cost accounts,
- Investigate and follow-up with responsible parties to resolve erroneous postings and raising necessary journals to correct them.
- Report significant omissions in the job costing to management. Investigate and report on all manufacturing variances.
- Run post-close reports.
- Develop cost-saving initiatives for presentation to management, with subsequent implementation.
- Ensure adequacy and completeness of all entries in the accounts with correct classification to job, location and cost center.
- Complete necessary investment case documents
- Validate | collate all base information from necessary sources o Maintain and update capex model
- Reconcile capex proposals against budget
- Complete presentations for investment cases
- Monthly manufacturing cost flash
- Monthly detailed cost analysis by job o Quarterly BOM reviews
- Monthly tracking against targets
- Ad-hoc analysis.
- Candidates must possess a Bachelor’s Degree or HND in Accounting, Finance or any other relevant discipline plus ICAN or ACCA Qualification.
- Minimum of 5 Years Relevant Experience.
- Strong organization skill
- Good communication skill
- Research abilities.
- Strong technology expertise, including proficiency with Microsoft Excel and experience with enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems.
- Time Management.
- Willingness to Learn
- Ethics and integrity.
- Collaboration and Team work
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should
Click here to apply
Note: Attach CVs in PDF only.
Enter your email address below and get more Update like this for free!
Subscribe to the site Jobrecruitmentportal.com using your Email address. Subscription is totally FREE
Be the first to comment