Procter and Gamble is one of the largest FMCG (Fast Moving Consumer Goods) company in the world with strong brands like Pampers, Ariel, Always, Gillette and Oral B just to name a few. We have been in existence for over 179 years globally and 24 years in Nigeria.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Plant Internship Program
Job Id: IME00000720
Location: Ibadan, Oyo State, Nigeria
Job categories: Engineering, Manufacturing
Job Type: Full Time
Travel: Yes (occasional)
- Do you want to transform materials for winning consumer experiences? Then an Internship as a Manufacturing/Engineering Intern in one of our plants might be the right place for you to gain this experience.
- In our Manufacturing department, we produce consumer goods to supply our customers with high-quality product, on-time, and at a low cost.
- You will help us innovate to ensure the development and use of the most advanced technologies. We value your creativity and skill in analyzing and solving problems.
- What makes a successful Manufacturing Intern at P&G? Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Are you passionate about how world-class brands are manufactured? Do you want a career that will challenge you both technically whilst developing your leadership and creative abilities? Then a role in P&G’s Manufacturing company in Ibadan plant could be for you.
- We make Ariel which is a P&G brands that touch people’s lives globally. P&G is one of the world’s largest consumer goods companies, with employees from over 140 countries, and operations in approximately 70 countries. Our manufacturing teams are responsible for every aspect of Product Making and Packing and are recognized as an industry leader for developing innovative production systems and technologies. Some of our other brands are Fairy®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Oral-B® and Pampers®
- If Successful, you will work at the P&G Manufacturing Plant in Ibadan to fulfil your National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) program. The role is on a full-time basis and all tools needed to build your capability will be provided to you
- At Ibadan Plant we’re looking for a leader who knows how to take charge of business-related challenges and help keep our operation running smoothly. You will join the Ariel Manufacturing Team, as a Process Engineer in our production line.
- The role combines innovative leadership with people management and technical development in an advanced lean engineering environment. You will be developing, configuring and optimizing processes from inception through to start up and validation. Assessing processes, taking measurements and interpreting data. You will have the opportunity to develop, maintain, improve and implement efficient manufacturing standards in production, Safety, quality, cost, delivery, and employee morale.
- You will lead and develop any organization you are working with to deliver organization capability and technical mastery, to automate systems, identify technical issues and provide lasting solution to deliver excellent business result.
- This role is an excellent and unique opportunity to advance in a challenging career at P&G by demonstrating growing levels of technical and leadership skills. We offer industry leading learning and development opportunities to allow you excel in your career and tackle new challenges daily– expanding your knowledge and expertise across a range of different areas.
We offer you:
- Responsibilities as of Day 1 – you will feel the ownership of your role from the beginning, and you will be given specific responsibilities that are yours to own, lead and drive from day 1.
- Continuous coaching – you will work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager and others employees
- We offer you a high-performing and stimulating work environment where our Principle, Values and Purpose are paramount
- You would have a diverse experience working with multi-cultural teams
- Dynamic and respectful work environment – employees are at the core, we value every individual and support initiatives, promoting agility and flexible work arrangements
- We Invest in your continuous learning and growth for the benefit of both the individual and the company as a whole
- We will offer you an exciting work experience and employee engagement programs
What we are looking for?
- Top Talent : BSc Chemical Engineering/Electrical Electronic engineering/Industrial and processing Engineering.
- Candidate applying must have completed coursed in the above field and ready to complete National Youth Service Corps Program in Ibadan, Oyo State.
- Leadership qualities: Can demonstrate strong leadership and collaborative skills and the ability to engage an organization consisting of different individual with different personalities. Previous people management experience is a plus.
- Technical mastery – an ability to master the principles of the electrical equipment, be able to participate in maintenance and repair activities, analytical and systemic thinking, deep mastery of process/systems control, programming and automation.
- Proficiency in MS office use 4. Demonstration of P&G Peak performance factors
- Analytical Skill: Has strong analytical skills that enable you to successfully implement change and drive long term innovation and cost saving improvements.
It May Interest You To Know, #weseeequal
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company;
- Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Do you want a Job today? Click Here to see New Jobs in Nigeria Now!
Get more jobs like this in your email for free!