Population Services International (PSI) Recruitment 2022 for a Human Resource Officer – The Population Services International is currently recruiting candidates suitable for the position of a Human Resource Officer. Interested candidates should kindly follow the guidelines listed below to apply.
Population Services International (PSI) is the world’s leading non-profit social marketing organization. We work to make it easier for people in the developing world to be healthy by providing access to products and services that range from mosquito nets to HIV testing.
There are over 7,000 “PSI’ers” around the world. It’s a motivated group of entrepreneurs and professionals with a diverse range of backgrounds all the way from the medical industry to the music business, all with unique skills we bring to the job.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resource Officer
What are we looking for?:
- We are looking for a highly ambitious individual with passion in public health, willing and able to learn by doing in a very demanding position.
- Support the development and implementation of HR initiatives and systems.
- Provide counselling on policies and procedures.
- Be actively involved in recruitment by preparing job descriptions, posting adverts and managing the hiring process.
- Maintain employee records according to local policy and global standard.
- Ensure PSIN is covered in all statutory insurance coverage and other legal requirements.
- Support in Management and tracking of employee life cycle.
- Support in routine review of employment and working conditions to ensure legal compliance.
- Lead monthly review of timesheets, tracking of time and attendance.
- Lead in absence management including development and tracking of leave plans.
- Create and implement effective on boarding plans.
- Develop training and development programs.
- Assist in performance management processes.
- Support the management of disciplinary and grievance issues.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Interested candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree / HND in Human Resource Management, Public Administration, Law or Business Administration.
- Minimum of 2 years post NYSC experience in core HR areas.
- Proven experience as HR officer, administrator, or other HR position
- Working knowledge of HRIS system
- Outstanding organizational and time-management abilities
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Problem-solving and decision-making aptitude
- Strong ethics and reliability
- Knowledge of HR functions (Leave management, benefits administration, recruitment, training & development, performance management etc.)
- Good understanding of labour laws and disciplinary procedures.
- Proficient in Microsoft packages (MS Word, Excel, Power Point etc.)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Comprehensive CV / Resume with a Cover Letter as ONE PDF/ Word document to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email
10th June, 2022.
Enter your email address below and get more Update like this for free!
Subscribe to the site Jobrecruitmentportal.com using your Email address. Subscription is totally FREE