Polaris Bank Recruitment – Applications are invited from suitable and qualified candidates for the position of Human Resources Strategy & Performance Management Officer. Interested persons should read the requirements and apply below.
Polaris Bank was established by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) on September 21, 2018 to offer commercial banking services to the Nigerian public. The bank commenced services on the same day, having purchased the assets and assumed certain liabilities of the defunct Skye Bank.With a footprint of over 350 branches across the country, Polaris Bank prides itself in delivering exceptional customer experience, leveraging best in class/state of the art Information Communication Technology (ICT). By focusing on ICT solutions across multiple service delivery channels (mobile banking, ATMs, POS and online platforms) Polaris Bank maintains a pivotal role in the Nigerian banking industry, providing customers with simple, convenient and secured banking services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resources Strategy & Performance Management Officer
- We are looking for a change agent who will work with the team lead in supporting the delivery of business results through intelligence, process improvement, conduct regular appraisal review.
- You should also be able to create spreadsheets and analyze quantitative data. Skill in Advance Excel, ACL and Active Data would be an added advantage.
- Ultimately, you should help us achieve our goals through prompt review and response to customer and regulatory enquiries.
- Continuously research on best practice and provide information on competition on people management practices.
- Provide data for analytical and decision making process (Workforce metrics).
- Process improvements.
- Develop an enduring performance management process.
- Keep track record of employees’ performance.
- Lead process optimization efforts to drive organizational effectiveness, efficiency, and realization of desired results.
- Challenge current processes across the company and identify opportunities for refinement.
- Participate in other HR projects related to organizational effectiveness, global function transformation, attracting, retaining, and developing talent (as assigned or required).
- Assisting in developing and implementing critical HR initiatives and projects.
- Support the team lead in attending to strategic issues.
- Gather and assess business intelligence and the necessary data to assess employee performance and identify individual and departmental workplace issues and development barriers.
- Draft research-based performance efficiency reports, present them to senior leadership, and suggest performance management changes as necessary.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources Management or in any Social Sciences related discipline.
- Agile thinker, able to prioritize tasks and objective to ensure time and resources are used effectively.
- Proficient in MS Office – Knowledge of HRMS is a plus.
- Excellent Communication and Interpersonal Skills.
- Problem-solving and decision making aptitude.
- CIPM or any relevant professional qualifications is a plus.
- Creative with solutions.
- Strong analytical skills to ensure effective interpretation of complex workforce data and statistics information.
- Strong Generalist HR experience with understanding of Organizational Culture; Resourcing; Learning, Development; Payroll; Reward; Pay Negotiations; Employee Relations.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Enter your email address below and get more Updates like this for free!
Subscribe to the site Jobrecruitmentportal.com using your Email address. Subscription is FREE
Jobrecruitmentportal.com is a job, vacancy, and career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans, and grants.
Jobrecruitmentportal.com is not an agent of this organization, we can not assist any applicant to secure a job, loan, grant, or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
Jobrecruitmentportal admins will never call any applicant requesting payment of any kind or request for any OTP code.
Our services are free of charge.