Polaris Bank was established by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) on September 21, 2018 to offer commercial banking services to the Nigerian public. The bank commenced services on the same day, having purchased the assets and assumed certain liabilities of the defunct Skye Bank.With a footprint of over 350 branches across the country, Polaris Bank prides itself in delivering exceptional customer experience, leveraging best in class/state of the art Information Communication Technology (ICT). By focusing on ICT solutions across multiple service delivery channels (mobile banking, ATMs, POS and online platforms) Polaris Bank maintains a pivotal role in the Nigerian banking industry, providing customers with simple, convenient and secured banking services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Commercial Banking Officer
Locations: Abuja, Lagos (Regions: South-south, South-East, South West and North Central)
Job Type: Full Time
Grades: ABO – SBO
Job Field: Marketing / Business Development
- We are currently sourcing for candidates to be recruited as Relationship Managers. They will be engaged in the sales of financial services and products to customers, fostering and maintaining a healthy relationship between the Bank and its existing and prospective customers.
- Engaging and organizing Marketing campaigns, marketing events, and promotional activities, maximize profits through the development of sales strategies that match consumer requirements as well as promote services, products and ideas.
- Contributing in the implementation of marketing strategies.
- Liability and Income Generation
- Analysis and Credit Presentation
- Relationship Management
- Understanding and Selling of Bank’s Products and Services
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking and referrals.
- Ensure resolution of complaints to maximize satisfaction and boost customer service experience.
- Achieve a healthy portfolio and deposit mix.
- Execute marketing strategy and develop marketing campaigns.
- Ensures compliance with all internal policies and regulatory guidelines.
- Achieve growth within the Key performance indicators; liability and risk asset generation, account opening, income generation, and E-banking product offering.
- Evaluate credit worthiness of customers by processing loan applications and documentation
- Monitor active loans and enforce collection and recoveries.
- Ensure the achievement of all budget parameters.
- Develop referral networks and cross-sell products and services.
- Ensures a high level of customer satisfaction through excellent customer engagement and service delivery.
Preferred Skills and Experience / Requirements
- B.Sc/BA in Marketing, Business Administration, or a related field.
- Minimum of 3 years work experience in marketing role in a financial institution (preferably from a Commercial Bank).
- In-depth knowledge of social media and web analytics.
- Exemplary organizational and multitasking skills.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Creativity and commercial awareness.
- Strategic vision and sharp business acumen.
- A team player with a customer-oriented approach.
- Ability to create and distribute marketing strategies and organise campaigns
- Candidates should have strong and effective communication and networking skills.
- Strong writing and presentation skills will be essential.
- Solid understanding of marketing techniques and principles as well as market research and statistical data analysis methods.
- Knowledge of MS Office and marketing software (e.g. CRM, Dynamics, Excel).
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Enter your email address below and get more Updates like this for free!
Subscribe to the site Jobrecruitmentportal.com using your Email address. Subscription is FREE
Jobrecruitmentportal.com is a job, vacancy, and career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans, and grants.
Jobrecruitmentportal.com is not an agent of this organization, we can not assist any applicant to secure a job, loan, grant, or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
Jobrecruitmentportal admins will never call any applicant requesting payment of any kind or request for any OTP code.
Our services are free of charge.