Planned Parenthood Federation of Nigeria (PPFN) Job Recruitment – This is to inform everyone of the current job recruitment open to qualified persons. Interested persons may apply below
The Planned Parenthood Federation of Nigeria (PPFN) is a national non-governmental organization promoting Reproductive Health (RH) in Nigeria. As a full member of the International Planned Parenthood Federation (IPPF), PPFN has expanded the scope of its programs beyond family planning to cover broad reproductive health, emphasizing the needs of adolescents and young people and safe motherhood.
We seek suitably qualified internal and external candidates for the following vacant positions below:
Job Title: Data Officer
Reference Code: DO2022
Location: National Headquarters, Abuja
- The purpose of this position is to support the effort of the M&E unit and other departments as well as the regions with a view to strengthening the research component of PPFN’s work for improved and sustained performance
- Degree in Applied Social Sciences or other relevant fields.
- At least 3 years of relevant work experience including not less than three years in NGO (preferably in FP & SRH&R).
- Data management skills
- Excellent contextual, analytical, numerical, and oral communication skills
- Computer literacy skills (ability to use packages, e.g. Ms Words, Excel, EPI Info. DHIS, etc.
- Sensitive and caring but firm and decisive in relating with various levels of staff.
Job Title: Programme Manager, Service Delivery
Job Ref: PMSD2022
Location: National Headquarters – Abuja
- The purpose of this position is to initiate plans, monitor, supervise the delivery of qualitative sexual and reproductive health/family planning services and support the Director of Programmes in this area
- A Degree in Medicine with M.Sc or MPH or MBA.
- At least five (5) years of relevant work experience including not less than five (5) years in NGO (preferably in FP & SRH&R)
- Excellent conceptual, analytical, writing, and oral communication skills
- Team leadership and team playing qualities/experience
- Familiarity with key national and international implementing, support, and donor organizations in SRH
- Computer literacy skills such as Microsoft Packages (excel, word, access), SPSS, Epi-info, etc.
- Strong knowledge of NGO operations particularly those in reproductive health including family planning, maternal and child health, sexual health and women development, program development, and management.
- Familiarity with varied socio-cultural issues as they relate to SRH in the country and sensitivity to cross-cultural issues and concerns.
- Sensitive and caring but firm and decisive in relating with senior-level staff
- Membership in relevant professional associations.
Job Title: Executive Assistant to the Executive Director
Reference Code: EAED2022
Location: National Headquarters, Abuja
- The officer will provide efficient secretarial and administrative support to the Executive Director in the day-to-day discharge of the functions of the office.
- B.Sc / HND qualification in Secretarial Administration / Office Technology and Management
- Minimum of seven (7) years of relevant work experience
- Computer literacy skills (MS Office Package)
- Excellent typing
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Team player with good public relations skills.
- Possession of a Master’s Degree will be an advantage.
Application Closing Date
2nd August, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should download, fill and send their completed Application Forms, one-page Letter of Application for the position and Justification for their applications, Comprehensive career resume (not more than 5 pages) and Personal contact address (not post office box address please) to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “EAED2022” as the subject of the mail.
Applications should be addressed to:
The Executive Director,
Planned Parenthood Federation of Nigeria,
4, Baltic Crescent,
Off Danube Street,
- PPFN subscribes to all best practices when working with children and vulnerable adults and advocates that they (children and vulnerable adults) should be treated with respect regardless of their race, colour, gender, language, religion, opinions, nationality, ethnicity, social origin, property, disability or other status.
- PPFN does not discriminate on grounds of race, creed, ethnic origin, political belief, gender, disability, age, education or social status especially in applications for membership, providing information or services, in recruiting staff, or in any other aspect of PPFN’s work and in the pursuit of its objects”.
- Female applicants are strongly encouraged to apply.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Enter your email address below and get more Update like this for free!
Subscribe to the site Jobrecruitmentportal.com using your Email address. Subscription is totally FREE
Jobrecruitmentportal.com is a job, vacancy, career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants.
Jobrecruitmentportal.com is not an agent of this organization, we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
Jobrecruitmentportal admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of my kind or request for any OTP code.