Pinnah Foods Limited Recruitment 2022 for a Marketing Manager (Digital) – This is to notify the general public about the ongoing job recruitment at Pinnah Foods for the position of a Marketing Manager. Interested and qualified candidates should kindly follow the job application guidelines listed below to apply.
Pinnah Foods Limited is the Parent company of 2 restaurant brands with outlets across the city of Lagos.
We are recruiting to fill the position below
Job Title: Marketing Manager (Digital)
Location: Admiralty Way, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are currently seeking to employ a Marketing Manager with solid experience in digital marketing to lead and drive our Marketing activities.
- The ideal candidate will be responsible for creating and executing our marketing strategy.
- You will lead our marketing campaigns, evaluate our marketing performance metrics, and collaborate with internal teams.
- You will be responsible for content creation and direction, as well as adequate distribution on both offline and digital platforms.
- You will further strengthen our brand presence with innovative promotional offerings, online and offline marketing initiatives, campaigns and events.
- Define and execute all marketing and communication activities.
- Coordinate all marketing activities to generate leads.
- Collaborate with other teams to promote offerings.
- Develop targeted messaging, content, and channel management strategies that incorporate digital marketing skills and company brand standards to help boost sales performance.
- Recommend, develop, and implement improvements, strategies, and business processes to increase revenue and ROI of the business.
- Drive business performance using both traditional and digital marketing.
- Develop robust and innovative digital marketing strategies to drive traffic to the company’s associated online media assets pages and generate interest for the product and services.
- Track and monitor the performance of all marketing campaigns and report feedback.
- Strengthen our relationship with clients and company partnerships.
- Plan and execute campaigns and events.
- Track, analyse and report the success of campaigns and events.
- Create online and offline marketing content to drive sales.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Interested candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree qualification with 2 – 3 years of work experience.
- N160, 000 – N200, 000 monthly.
How to apply
interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
20th May, 2022.
Enter your email address below and get more Update like this for free!
Subscribe to the site Jobrecruitmentportal.com using your Email address. Subscription is totally FREE