Phase 3 Telecom Limited Recruitment 2022 for a Shift Engineer, Network Operations Centre – The Phase 3 Telecom Limited is currently recruiting candidates suitable for the position of a Shift Engineer, Network Operations Center. Interested candidates should kindly follow the guidelines listed below to apply.
Phase3 Telecom is West Africa’s largest independent fibre optic infrastructure and telecommunications services provider. With coverage of 6000km and counting, the company is licensed to run its network on Nigeria’s power infrastructure with expansion into the ECOWAS region using its unique Right of Way (RoW).
We are recruiting to fill the position below
Job Title: Shift Engineer, Network Operations Center
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Organization / Department: Phase3 Telecom / Network Operations Center
Reporting Manager: Head of Network Operations Center
- The Assistant Manager NOC oversees the NOC operations, ensuring that system requirements are properly implemented and procedures are routinely followed.
- Field Engineers and other technical teams rely on the NOC for information and troubleshooting during downtimes, therefore, the Assistant Manager NOC, will interface with both internal and external customers, as he bridges the gap between the clients and the engineers working behind the scene.
- 24/7 network monitoring and surveillance via the NMS.
- Responsible for the efficient management of customer complaints and escalation as appropriate.
- Manage the communication with the field support engineers and other third party on the SLA / KPI fulfilment.
- Generate network availability and daily performance reports.
- Perform network alarm analysis, correlation and interpretation
- Opening and recording of incident details of trouble-ticket whenever there is an incident on the network
- Escalation of incident to line manager.
- Degree in Electrical Engineering / Telecommunication / Electronic / Computer Engineering or equivalent.
- 3 – 5 years of experience in network operations (SDH & WDM)
- Experience leading a team of 3 – 5 people
- LAN troubleshooting
- IP address management
- Ability to manage network monitoring platforms
- Customer support.
- Experience in other engineering principles and techniques relating to network development.
- Can carry out testing using IP and optical network tools
- Knowledge of IP / MPLS network platforms
- Good knowledge of Access and Transmission networks
- Ability to think quickly, take the initiative and willingness to make judgment calls
- Customer management
- Dynamic and Creative; Ability to assimilate quickly and act decisively.
- Good Knowledge of data analytics, Microsoft Excel and presentation skills
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal skills
- Understanding of telecoms business process
How to apply
interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
18th May, 2022.
Enter your email address below and get more Update like this for free!
Subscribe to the site Jobrecruitmentportal.com using your Email address. Subscription is totally FREE