Petrogap Oil and Gas Limited was incorporated as a response to the emerging trends in the dynamic Oil & Gas industry. We are a wholly indigenous company and registered player in the Upstream, Midstream and Downstream sectors of the Oil & Gas industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Front Desk Intern
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Duration: 1 Month Internship
Job Category: Oil and Gas
- Act as the point of contact for visitors and manages the interface between customers, clients and staff in person and via the use of technology and other means of communication.
- Provide accurate information regarding vendor application procedures, waiting lists, vacancies and qualifications to both callers and walk-in-clients.
- Maintain a professional and personable demeanor while working with colleagues, management and support staff.
- Update and maintain client information and program tracking.
- Answer incoming telephone calls, assist callers, take messages, provide information, and make community referrals and direct calls to staff, route incoming paperwork to appropriate staff.
- Maintain a safe environment by monitoring security system and using good judgment in contacting appropriate personnel needed.
- B.Sc graduates awaiting NYSC/Undergraduates/NYSC members
- Must reside in Lagos; close proximity to the Victoria Island
- Females are encouraged to apply.
- Must possess good communication and interpersonal skill.
How to Apply For Petrogap Oil and Gas Limited Job Recruitment
Interested and qualified candidates should kindly send their CV and a copy of your updated passport / picture to: email@example.com using Front Desk Intern as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted
Application Deadline 20th November, 2020.
Nigeria Union of Pensioners (NUP) Recruitment 2020/2021 Application Form Portal.
How you will be updated regularly
Subscribe to the site Jobrecruitmentportal.com using your Email address. Subscription is totally FREE
LIKE our Facebook page for direct updates
FOLLOW our Twitter News Handle for updates
In case of any issue or challenge or questions, Click Here
Leave a Reply