Personal Trust Microfinance Bank Limited Job Recruitment 2022 for a Human Resources Officer – The Personal Trust Microfinance Bank is currently seeking to recruit competent professionals suitable for the position of a Human Resources Officer. Interested and qualified candidates should kindly follow the guidelines listed below to apply.
Personal Trust is a Microfinance Bank in Lagos and a subsidiary of First Ally Capital Limited (FACL). Formerly known as Personal Trust Savings and Loans, the Bank was registered in 1993 and operated as a Mortgage Bank until its conversion to a Microfinance Bank in 2014. Personal Trust has a branch network at strategic locations in Lagos State and provides banking services to individuals, micro, Small and medium enterprises (MSME).
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resources Officer
Location: Mainland, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Human Resources Officer provides HR and Administrative support to the department.
- Supports recruitment by posting job ads, shortlisting candidates, co-ordinating interviews and support the overall recruitment and hiring process.
- Supports the documentation, orientation and on boarding of new employees.
- Conducts verification, background and reference check on all employees within seven (7) days of resumption.
- Process payroll, pension and benefits in compliance with policy.
- Implements the vacation calendar and ensure compliance.
- Supports the performance appraisal process and employment confirmation.
- Manages the approved training calendar and co-ordinate training activities.
- Maintains an efficient document management system.
- Maintains updated personnel records.
- Co-ordinate employee enrolment in benefits programs such as health insurance, group life insurance, pension etc.
- Provides assistance and information to employees on HR related matters.
- Prepares reports on HR indices and personnel activities.
- Monitor costs and expenses.
- Develop and maintain an efficient filing and archive systems.
- Guide and ensure compliance with all local and laws of the Federal legislation.
- Prepare periodic reports on administrative activities.
- Maintains supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
- Perform routine inspection of the office premises to identify maintenance and repair needs.
- Implements health and safety standards across the bank.
- Maintains an updated HR database.
- Manages exit processes including exit interviews and payments of terminal benefits.
- Co-ordinates all HR events.
- Plan and coordinate administrative procedures and systems.
- Monitor inventory of office supplies with attention to budgetary constraints.
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned by Management.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Interested candidates should possess a minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree or a HND in Human Resources or Social Sciences
- Evidence of completion/ exemption of/from NYSC
- Evidence of completion of Microfinance Certification program.
- Minimum of three (3) years’ experience in Human Resources
- Prior managerial experience in similar role or capacity
- Knowledge of human resources processes and best practices
- A strong working knowledge of employment laws and HR regulatory compliance.
- Strong leadership, supervisory and people management skills
- Excellent interpersonal skill
- Aptitude in problem-solving
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be able to prioritize and plan work activities as to use time efficiently
- Proficient in the use of MS Office suit.
- Excellent negotiation and communications skills
- Administrative and managerial skills
- Analytical ability and strong attention to detail
How to apply
interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email
16th June, 2022.
Enter your email address below and get more Update like this for free!
Subscribe to the site Jobrecruitmentportal.com using your Email address. Subscription is totally FREE