Pensions Alliance Limited (PAL Pensions) Recruitment 2022 – Pensions Alliance Limited is recruiting candidates suitable to fill the position of a Performance Management Analyst. Interested candidates should kindly follow the descriptions listed below to apply.
Pensions Alliance Limited (PAL Pensions) is a joint venture between First Securities Discount House Limited (FSDH) (now known as FSDH Merchant Bank) and African Alliance Insurance Company. PAL Pensions is a licensed Pension Fund Administrator with over 15 years of professional experience in Pension Funds Administration. We were incorporated on April 14, 2005 to manage and administer retirement savings contributions of employees in Nigeria as a result of the Pension Reform Act of 2004.
As part of initiatives to enhance its capacity in achieving its objectives, PAL seeks to recruit a dynamic, passionate and resourceful professional to fill the position below:
Job Title: Performance Management Analyst
Employment Type: Full Time
- Assist in driving the process for development of KPIs (Key Performance Indicators) for all job functions across Organization, ensuring KPIs are appropriately aligned to the job role and strategic objectives of the organization at the commencement of the Performance Cycle.
- Assist in the thorough alignment of Staff / function KPIs from the strategic level down to the tactical level of the workforce.
- Assist to drive KPI review process bi-annually.
- Assist to set-up performance appraisal bi-annually.
- Manage the Performance Management System database for accurate records on employee performance.
- Assist in the evaluation of job positions by performing comprehensive job analysis.
- Constantly obtain staff feed-back / suggestions on the Performance Appraisal System for continuous process improvement.
- Good understanding of key business functions and how they inter-relate to achieve business objectives.
- Good knowledge of other HR functions.
- Ensure all roles across the organization has Job Description and a good understanding of their responsibilities.
- Maintain and implement updated job descriptions for all positions within the organization and make recommendations for update where required.
- Assist in developing the appraisal timetable in alignment with the performance management framework.
- Manage all communications relating to the appraisal process and ensure staff profiles are accurately captured on Appraisal Database.
- Should possess a minimum educational qualification of a 2:2 Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent in related fields.
- Minimum of one (1) year HR/ Performance Management experience from a PFA or Financial Services Institution.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proactive and responsive in a fast-moving & dynamic environment.
- Strong Stakeholder and people management skills.
- Good presentation and negotiation skills.
- Learning & Development/ Performance management skills.
- Human Resources Analytic skills.
- Must be customer-centric and service-orientated.
How to apply
interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
9th May, 2022.
Enter your email address below and get more Update like this for free!
Subscribe to the site Jobrecruitmentportal.com using your Email address. Subscription is totally FREE