The Pearls Specialist Hospital – We are a specialist hospital for maternal and child care with core competencies in fertility management and assisted conception, operating in Lekki, Lagos. It is our goal to be foremost in specialized care, medical education and research that delivers superior patients experience in a convenient, friendly and smart environment.
We are looking for qualified individuals who are passionate about team building and developing together, a state of the art facility, to join our highly experienced, diverse and agile team within the capacity below:
Job Title: Patient Care Assistant
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Type of Job: Full Time
- The ideal candidate will be responsible and keen to supporting the nursing unit to providing daily assistance to patients.
- You will help patients with their basic needs and collaborate with the nursing team to achieve excellent patient care.
- You must self-learning ability with great interpersonal skills and ability to create a supportive environment.
- The goal is to facilitate the recovery of the ill and injured by providing them critical everyday assistance.
- Keep patient rooms tidy and sanitized
- Assist patient with everyday needs (personal hygiene, using the restroom, grooming etc.)
- Assist nursing staff in administering basic treatment
- Perform basic nursing procedures (e.g. changing bandages)
- Ensure rooms have adequate patient care supplies at all times
- Notify superiors on any damages, deficits and disturbances
- Deal with reasonable complaints/requests with professionalism and patience
- Check stocking levels of all consumables and replace when appropriate
- Provide appropriate emotional and physical support
- Communicate with housekeeping/cleaners to ensure rooms are cleaned at the most convenient time for clients/patients
- Run errands for clients/patients when necessary
Qualification and Experience
- The right candidate must possess an SSCE/OND certificate; a certificate in BLS may be an added advantage.
- 1-3years experience in similar position
- Customer-oriented and friendly
- Prioritization and time management skills
- Working quickly without compromising quality
- Have good command of English listening, speaking, reading and writing
- Highly conscientious and result oriented
- Empathy and a caring disposition
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the position applied for as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: 14th August, 2020.
Note: Only applicants who meet the requirements will be shortlisted.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
How to get latest jobs update: Enter your email address to subscribe to this site and receive notifications of new posts by email.