Parkway Projects Limited Recruitment 2022 for a Product Administrator – Parkway Projects Limited is currently seeking to employ competent professionals for the position of a product Administrator. Interested candidates should kindly follow the descriptions listed below to apply.
Parkway Projects Limited is a Financial Technology Company that provides simple, intuitive, end-to-end corporate and retail banking services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Product Administrator
Location: Yaba, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Represents the service across the organization
- Manages the risk of operating the service and understands all service components
- Ensuring that the ongoing service delivery and support meet agreed customer requirements
- Coordinates communication among support staff
- Working with business to understand and translate customer requirements into activities, measures or service components that will ensure that the service provider can meet those requirements
- Ensuring consistent and appropriate communication with customer(s) for service-related enquiries and issues
- Provides input in service attributes such as performance, availability, security, etc.
- Serves as the point of escalation (notification) for major incidents and provides input to the Continual Service Improvement process
- Liaising with the appropriate product owners/managers throughout the service lifecycle
- Accountable to ensure that all published details of the service and service offerings are accurate and up to date.
- Accountable to work with the customer and key stakeholders to align the service with the customer needs.
- Responsible to identify opportunities to improve the service and define key service metrics and reporting actions plans for improvement.
- Ensures that any changes to the service under their care follows the current change management work practice
- Accountable to ensure problem resolution and coordinating root cause analysis is being performed for any issues impacting the service
- Accountable for the compliance and accessibility of all application that make up the service, If the application is an enabling component, ensure to report any known issues to the appropriate service Owner.
- Participates in internal service review meetings and major incident process for any high priority incidents impacting the service they own.
- Works with Product owner/manager to identify and prioritize service improvement and plans for service future
- Participates in negotiating Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and Operational Level Agreements (OLAs) for the service
- Ensures that performance of the service meets the requirements of SLAs and OLAs
- Understands and is accountable to ensuring that all elements/applications required to restore the service are known and in place in the event of an unplanned service downtime
- Be informed on (OR be informed about) changes that impact the service, contracts, subscriptions and/or licenses that make up the service.
- Soliciting required data, statistics and reports for analysis and to facilitate effective service monitoring and performance.
- 2 to 3 years’ experience working in a software company within the product or similar function
- Knowledge of project management tools
- Strong time management skills
- Good communication skills along with the ability to effectively collaborate with cross functional teams
- Comfortable multi-tasking and supporting multiple projects
- Intermediate to an advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Office desktop applications, inclusive of Excel, Word, Access, PowerPoint and Outlook.
Application Closing Date
11th May, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Product Admin” as the subject of the email.
Enter your email address below and get more Update like this for free!
Subscribe to the site Jobrecruitmentportal.com using your Email address. Subscription is totally FREE