Paga Nigeria Job Recruitment Program 2022/2023 – Paga Nigeria is currently undergoing job recruitment program to fill the vacant positions in their organization. Interested candidates should follow the descriptions below to apply.
Paga is a licensed financial services company and a leading payments company in Nigeria with a massive transformative purpose – to make it simple for one billion people to access and use money. It was founded on the simple belief that the ubiquity of mobile phones can be leveraged in building an ecosystem that enables people to digitally send and receive money and creating simple financial access for everyone.
Job Title: Knowledge Management Specialist
Location: Yaba, Lagos
Department: Customer Experience
Employment Type: Full-Time
Sector: Financial Services
Career Level: Grade 5
Reports To: Manager, Support & Service Design
- The Knowledge management specialist would be responsible for managing the knowledge base system by updating and adding new product and services frequently ask questions.
- Plan and execute and execute products training requirements for all Customer Experience staff. Drive and engage team members on knowledge management goals.
- Work effectively across the organization with stakeholders, service teams, trainers, and subject matter experts to develop and support new and existing products, features, and services.
- Develop, maintain, and update support portal with FAQs.
- Develop, maintain, and update relevant training material related to new and existing products.
- Develop product training calendar and implement training activities.
- Co-ordinate and deliver training support to all Customer Experience staff
- Carry out training interventions and select the medium for information delivery.
- Provide support with the execution and deployment of special projects via Train the Trainer and end user trainings
- Ensure that the Paga Customer Experience electronic document management system is updated and accessible to all users
- Facilitate and Manage input/feedback into training process
- Facilitate and/or teach generic training programs within customer experience
- Design and produce learning materials in a variety of formats including print, graphics, audio, video, animation, and multimedia to support training needs
- Assist in ensuring that all training interventions are tailored to meet identified skills gaps and are delivered within agreed timelines
- Candidates must possess a Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- 2+years’ relevant experience in customer service or client management.
- Have experience managing knowledge base system/FAQ tool
- Have a good knowledge of payment products and business solutions
- Able to lead, motivate, inspire, and influence team members and colleagues.
- You have completed the mandatory NYSC.
- You are customer-obsessed, take the initiative, and exceed expectations.
- You are a proactive, collaborative team-player.
- You can adapt quickly as situations change.
- You are proficient in both written and oral English.
- You communicate tactfully and effectively both verbally and in writing
- You have the ability to prioritize and take ownership
- You are Proficient in Ms Office – Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- You maintain effective work relationships with cross functional teams.
Job Title: Field Sales Consultant (Sales & Distribution)
Location: Yaba, Lagos
Sector: Financial Institution
Career Level: Grade 5
Reports To: State Manager, Lagos Region
Department: Sales & Distribution
- The Field Sales Consultant (FSC) oversees assigned areas to deliver all commercial targets in their territory.
- The FSC is responsible for assigned team’s sales productivity and directs effort to have overall impact on company results.
- The FSC manages all aspects of running an efficient sales team, including supervising, coaching, disciplining, and motivating direct reports to deliver on sales targets.
- A Field Sales Consultant has ownership for achieving the overall commercial targets set for all areas within their territory. These targets include targets for active agent count, transaction mix, transaction value, transaction volume, among others.
- Train and retrain PSPs & Aggregators under their supervision to ensure that they train agents to expected standard.
- Mentor, coach and provide immediate correction to agents, PSPs, aggregators, and escalate issues to State Managers where applicable.
- Communicate important company updates to the PSPs & Aggregators in their zone and ensuring that the information is understood.
- Assess the activities and performance of PSPs & Aggregators under their supervision and report to the State Managers where applicable.
- Verify agent outlet before account is created.
- Conduct agent knowledge assessment, within 4 weeks, after agent is trained.
- Develop and maintain a positive and professional relationship with all agency principals and outlet assistants across their territory.
- Report issues and communicate insights internally to ensure that relevant resources are deployed to strengthen the Paga business in their territory.
- Candidates must possess Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university or college
- Experience: 2 – 3 years’ experience in FMCG sales
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Excel and other Microsoft Office applications
- Must be able to understand and report issues appropriately
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Provide outstanding customer service.
- Strong leadership skills
- Strong interpersonal/communication skills
- Takes initiative and ownership
- Must be self-driven and excited about winning
- Detail oriented
- Flexible: willingness to test ideas quickly and take learnings
- Good interpersonal skills.
Job Title: Risk Associate
Location: Yaba, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-Time
Department: Risk & Compliance
Sector: Financial Services / FinTech
Reports to: Enterprise Risk Manager
- Our purpose at Paga is to make it simple for 1 billion people to access and use money. We do that by delivering innovative financial services to the mass market across large, underserved markets.
- We were founded on the simple belief that the growing ubiquity of the internet and mobile phones enables us to build an ecosystem that empowers everyone to digitally send and receive money and to use simple but meaningful financial services.
- At Paga we value above all else, Collaboration, Ownership, Results Orientation, Integrity and Innovation (CORII). As a Developer Community Engagement Lead at Paga, you will be responsible for bringing Paga’s developer-focus APIs and tools to the developer communities in the countries where Paga operates with the goal of improving these products and their update by the developer community. This includes engaging developer groups, hosting developer-centric activities, improving Paga’s developer-focused offerings based on feedback from the community, improving Paga’s support for its developer community.
- Updating the enterprise risk management framework and policy to ensure that the policy reflect best practice.
- Prepare and maintain risk management documentation, risk policies and risk reports
- Aggregating and analyzing risk events reported by the different business units.
- Performing a monthly reconciliation between the risk events reported.
- Performing root cause analyses on identified risk events to recommend improvements to prevent these risk events from re-occurring in future.
- Assisting the Principal Risk Owners and Principal Risk Coordinators with the identification of key risk indicators in their business units.
- Work with business unit to understand business, drivers, concerns, future plans and offer support to mitigate risk.
- Provide timely update of operational risk issues and decisions to managers
- Monitoring the implementation of action plans to address key risk indicators reported monthly.
- Analyzing identified trends in the key risk indicators reported to Risk Management.
- Assisting the Principal Risk Owners and Principal Risk Coordinators with the identification of key risks and mitigating controls in their business units, as well as action plans to address any gaps in the mitigating measures identified.
- Monitoring the implementation of action plans to address key risks on the risk and control self-assessments/risk registers.
- Assisting in preparing reports to the leadership team, Risk and audit Committee, Executive Management Team and the board
- Conduct presentations and workshop sessions on risk identification and mitigation.
- Considering and suggesting methods to improve risk analysis and reporting
- Utilizing mathematical and statistical knowledge to assist with the building of risk models in support of Operational Risk Management.
- Ensure compliance with regulatory policies.
- Proactively monitor and review system and product.
- Candidates must possess a Bachelor’s Degree in an analytical field such as Engineering, Finance, Computer Science, Mathematics, Economics, etc.
- At least 4 years relevant work experience
- Knowledgeable in technology
- Knowledge of risk management and auditing.
- Must have completed the mandatory NYSC
- Self- driven and hardworking
- Multitask and manage competing priorities
- Creative and resourceful
- Good team player
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Closing Date
Note: We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of color, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices.
Enter your email address below and get more Update like this for free!
Subscribe to the site Jobrecruitmentportal.com using your Email address. Subscription is totally FREE
Be the first to comment