Paga Job Recruitment 2022 for a Key Account Manager – Paga is currently seeking to recruit competent and suitable professionals for the position of a Key Account Manager. Interested and qualified candidates should kindly follow the guidelines listed below to apply.
Paga is a licensed financial services company and a leading payments company in Nigeria with a massive transformative purpose – to make it simple for one billion people to access and use money. It was founded on the simple belief that the ubiquity of mobile phones can be leveraged in building an ecosystem that enables people to digitally send and receive money and creating simple financial access for everyone.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Key Account Manager
Employment Type: Full Time
Sector: Financial Services
Position: Platform-as-a-Service Key Account Manager (“PaaS KAM”)
Reporting Line: Partnerships Lead, PaaS
- Reporting to the Partnerships Lead, the Key Account Manager will be responsible for managing relationships with key partners, to grow the Company’s business and to ensure that clients’ needs are met.
- Attracting and managing key account relationships to on-board new deal/projects and manage existing business for high performance; this includes serving as the primary Account Manager and point person for a portfolio of clients
- Organizing materials and information for tender submissions, including liaison with other units within the Company on submission of bid documents
- Providing inputs to management for developing capabilities in new areas of strategic value
- Serve as intermediary between the clients and the internal teams
- Communicating with cohorts in client and potential client organizations, professionally and socially (where appropriate), to maintain relationships with clients
- Get understanding of clients’ needs and requirements and proffer possible solutions
- Collaborating with the Partnerships Lead and other Account Managers to achieve team goals, and also representing the department as needed in line with Company policies
- Performing research, developing ideas and creating new business opportunities for the Company
- Designing and building reports to communicate ideas and status updates
Requirements and Qualifications
- Interested candidates should possess a Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in a Business Development or Sales function and providing solutions to clients’ need
- Experience in technical payment products
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Resourcefulness and self-motivation, with the ability to perform with minimal supervision
- Well-organized, with ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Adaptability, ability to work in a team environment
- Confidentiality and the highest ethical standards must be maintained in all activities
- The Key Account Manager will be required to provide assistance to the Company in a wide range of areas, including duties not directly related to his/her area of experience or expertise, in which case proper instruction will be provided by the Company.
- Exceptional market/customer awareness and networking skills
- Strong proficiency in use of business email and Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experienced in development of business processes, models, and plans, including basic financial analysis in Excel
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Enter your email address below and get more Update like this for free!
Subscribe to the site Jobrecruitmentportal.com using your Email address. Subscription is totally FREE