Oracle Nigeria is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant job positions in their company. Interested candidates should kindly follow the job application guidelines below to apply successfully.
Oracle provides the world’s most complete, open, and integrated business software and hardware systems, with more than 370,000 customers including 100 of the Fortune 100 representing a variety of sizes and industries in more than 145 countries around the globe.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Presales Enterprise Technology Architect
Job ID: 22000CO6
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job: Pre Sales
Job Type: Regular Employee Hire
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time
- This architecture role comprises a combination of both technical and soft skills. If you have strong all-round technical skills, the ability to engage with people, and can build trusted relationships, communicate ideas, and build consensus, then you are just the kind of person we are looking for.
- Your contribution will be pivotal in helping customers in their journey to Oracle cloud.
- Engaging with customers to understand their current deployments, designing both large-scale strategic architectures as well as focused solution architectures to address both the customer’s short-term and long-term needs.
- Your ability to design solutions that address non-functional requirements, such as security, network, performance, resilience, and service management will ensure the best possible outcome for our customers.
- Enterprise Technology Architects take responsibility for architecture from the initial idea right through to deployment.
- The sense of achievement in overseeing the successful evolution of your solutions from inception to delivery is one of the most rewarding aspects of the role.
- Driving customer success, through high-quality architectural solutions, is the very cornerstone of our ambitions. You will be instrumental in the customer adoption of your solutions and, as a result, building long-standing business and IT value for the customer.
- Provides direction and specialist knowledge in applying the technology/application to client business.
- Facilitation of customer product/application understanding through presentations demonstrations and benchmarks; provision of support throughout the sell.
- As a Senior Sales Consultant you will be responsible for providing presales technical / functional support to prospective clients and customers while ensuring customer satisfaction with minimal supervision.
- Acts as a technical resource for less experienced Sales Consultants.
- Develop and deliver high quality standard Oracle presentations and demonstrations. Present and articulate advanced product features and benefits, product future direction and overall Oracle solutions.
- Design, validate, and present Oracle software solutions to include advanced product concepts, future direction, and 3rd party complimentary products.
- Develop and manage reference sites through high quality technical, professional client relationships.
- Job duties are varied and complex, needing independent judgment. May have project lead role.
- In conjunction with the sales team, one of your key responsibilities will be to deliver compelling customer presentations that illustrate the architectural vision and articulate the benefits and value delivered by your solutions.
- Drives Oracle Cloud customer consumption by accelerating the adoption of Oracle cloud services including discovery, design and deployment.
- Engages with strategic customers, and builds leadership relationships at multiple levels within organizations in order to design and implement solutions.
- Works directly with customers to gather requirements, develop architectures and translate business needs into solutions.
- Displays product/application understanding through highly customized presentation demonstrations to customers, and at conferences, and events. Creates and distributes technical assets (white papers, solution code, blog posts, and video demonstrations).
- Serves as a leading contributor for customers and sales on technical cloud solutions and customer success.
- Identifies gaps and enhancements to influence engineering roadmaps for customer driven features. Leading contributor may provide direction and mentoring to others.
- You can look forward to being an active participant in the Architecture Community within Oracle, both using and contributing to reference architectures. The Oracle architecture community is friendly and supportive, and you will be able to call upon the broader community for help, and in time contribute to the community.
- Continually developing our architects is of critical importance to Oracle, and you will have the opportunity to put regular time aside to stay abreast of new technologies, new products and services, and to stay very much in touch with emerging technology both inside and outside Oracle.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Candidates must have a Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent;
- Having a Master’s Degree is an added advantage.
- Your enthusiasm, knowledge, and passion for customer success will help us become the number one cloud company in the world.
- Architectural skills and experience are clearly important aspects to this role. These include.
- Minimum of 8 years experience on IT industry and 4 years on presales architect role.
- Experience / Lead role in large scale transformation projects.
- Positive, proactive, motivated, and goal oriented, to lead the action in a complex, changing and undefined context.
- Ability to translate complex customer needs into workable solution, focusing on needs and differentiators.
- Passion for creative problem solving and innovation, and a proven ability to turn ideas into actions and deliverables.
- Strong technical background, especially on cloud, data management, development, integration, security.
- Ability to quickly understand existing on-premises customer systems and applications and map those to cloud architectures and solutions.
- Good knowledge of cloud architecture and hybrid on premise/cloud designs.
- Ability to articulate the Oracle Cloud and Data Management strategy, customizing main messages and differentiators based on customer context and industry.
- Passion for technology and innovation, including market trends like data mesh, dev-ops and cloud native development, hybrid and multi cloud, data science, AI/ML…
- Industry understanding coming from real life working experience with customers.
- Effective interpersonal skills and collaborative management style to include teamwork and team building ability.
- Excellent personal credibility with technical colleagues, sales, and customers.
- Positive outlook in meeting challenges and working to a high level.
- Comfortable with ambiguity and time spent outside of comfort zone acquiring new skills.
- Excellent written, oral and visual communication skills, both with technical stakeholders and with C-Levels.
- Strong collaboration skills and the ability to build virtual teams to deliver broad-based architecture deliverables.
- Fluency in English.
- 5 years vendor (sales and marketing) experience.
- 5 years relevant computer applications or database/tools. Demonstrated proficiency in one multi-user operating system.
- Through knowledge of system and application design.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills: needs analysis, positioning, business justification, closing techniques.
- Demonstrated ability to solve complex technical problems with accounts in complex technical environments.
- Ability to travel as needed.
Applicants are required to read, write, and speak the following languages:
- At Oracle, you will enjoy a high degree of responsibility and autonomy.
- The rewards for your contribution include a compensation and benefits package, and a continuous training program in a structured environment, that are world-class.
- We always aim to make Oracle a fun and rewarding place to work, and you will be joining a community of hundreds of like-minded architects who are always very keen to support and help each other.
- Oracle will provide training throughout your career to develop your technical skills and your soft skills.
Interested and qualified candidates should Click here to apply online
Job Title: HR Consultant
Job ID: 22000C6G
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job: Human Resources
Job Type: Regular Employee Hire
- Partners with business units/divisions in delivering Corporate and Divisional HR policies and programs.
- Join a leading HR group consulting with management and employees on HR practices and procedures.
- Manage employee relations issues and conduct investigations in support of corporate ethics and values.
- Participate in company-wide programs and initiatives (e.g., manpower planning, salary/bonus/stock review, organizational change, performance management, and training assessment).
- Duties and tasks are standard with some variation. Completes own role largely independently within defined policies and procedures.
- Analyse, interpret, and apply HR policies and establish internal procedures, and provide solutions to a wide spectrum of complex HR issues.
- Lead all employee engagement, wellbeing, and team-building events to promote retention and support change and growth.
- Manage the new hire on-boarding process – induction, probation, and employment confirmation process.
- Advising leadership teams on human resources plans and processes.
- Analyzing and improving organization’s current HR programs.
- Developing, reviewing, and applying HR policies and procedures.
- Ensuring HR agendas are aligned with employment law.
- Formulating, preparing and retaining HR related reports.
- Acknowledging, suggesting and overseeing any changes related to workflows.
- Looking at new ways to generate and analyses data and reports.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Candidates must have a Bachelor’s Degree in any relevant discipline.
- Minimum of 3 years HR experience ( a legal background is an added advantage.
- Experience in an HR specialty a plus.
- An individual with passion for HR, who already has an experience in this field and has a good knowledge of Nigeria Labor Laws and best HR practices.
- Very good communicative skills in English language (French would be a plus)
- Great understanding of HR practices and procedures
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Affinity to work in a dynamic matrix organization and international collaboration
- Ability to maintain sensitive and confidential information
- Affinity for dealing with IT systems within a Self Service Environment.
- Key skills and abilities include coaching, influencing, facilitation, presentation, communication, process development, analysis, and problem solving.
- Ability to travel.
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply online
- No Visa Sponsorship is available for this position.
- As part of Oracle’s employment process candidates will be required to successfully complete a pre-employment screening process.
Application Closing Date
Enter your email address below and get more Update like this for free!
Subscribe to the site Jobrecruitmentportal.com using your Email address. Subscription is totally FREE
Jobrecruitmentportal.com is a job, vacancy, career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants.
Jobrecruitmentportal.com is not an agent of this organization, we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
Jobrecruitmentportal admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of any kind or request for any OTP code.
Our services are absolutely free of charge.
Beware of fraudsters