The OPEC Fund for International Development is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant job positions in their company. Interested candidates should kindly follow the job application guidelines below to apply successfully.
The OPEC Fund for International Development is a multilateral development finance institution established in 1976. Our 12 Member Countries are:
Algeria, Ecuador, Gabon, Indonesia, the Islamic Republic of Iran, Iraq, Kuwait, Libya, Nigeria, Saudi Arabia, the United Arab Emirates, and the Bolivarian Republic of Venezuela.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Executive Assistant
- The Executive Assistant is responsible for providing secretarial/clerical services to the Office of the Director-General, performs auxiliary administrative duties relevant to the supervisor’s responsibilities and coordinates overall Office activities, within overall policies or instructions.
- Receives, logs, reviews and distributes all incoming mail.
- Provides background information and files concerning correspondence and ensures that urgent/important items are drawn to the (Office of the) Director-General’s attention.
- Drafts correspondence in one or more languages, upon own initiative or on-the-job instructions received, for the signature of the Director-General.
- Checks outgoing mail for accuracy, conformity with overall policies or instructions, and use of the correct communication channels.
Business meetings / events arrangement:
- Receives officials and other visitors to the Office of the Director-General and arranges meetings, notifies participants of place, date, time, and subject.
- Takes minutes of the meeting and prepares draft records for the Director-General’s approval.
- Manages the (Office of the) Director-General calendar and assists and advises the Office on a variety of administrative and logistical matters.
- Makes arrangements for duty travel, prepares travel authorizations, ensures that visas, vaccination certificates, etc., are in order and completes the required forms.
- Assists the (Office of the) Director-General with the coordination of submissions in relation to budget and work programs.
- Adheres to deadlines and coordinates correspondence, reporting and submissions to Ministerial Council, Governing Board and committees chaired by the (Office of the) Director-General.
- Coordinates overall department activities with other assistants within other departments.
- Coordinates logistical arrangements of workshops and trainings.
- Ensures that the (Office of the) Director-General has all the relevant files needed for the Ministerial Council and Governing Board Meetings, as well as other high-level meetings, when necessary.
- Designs and maintains accurate and effective physical and electronic filing system.
- Performs other duties as required by the (Office of the) Director-General.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Candidates must have a Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field.
- Minimum of 10 years of professional experience in a relevant field.
- Preferably at least three years at a responsible level in a large organization, preferably international in nature.
- Fluent in English and good German proficiency. French, Arabic, or Spanish is an added advantage.
- Extensive knowledge in the usage of office technologies, such as Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.), intra/internet as well as on-line database management.
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision and guidance.
- Good interpersonal, organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply
Enter your email address below and get more Update like this for free!
Subscribe to the site Jobrecruitmentportal.com using your Email address. Subscription is totally FREE
Jobrecruitmentportal.com is a job, vacancy, career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants.
Jobrecruitmentportal.com is not an agent of this organization, we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
Jobrecruitmentportal admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of any kind or request for any OTP code.
Our services are absolutely free of charge.
Beware of fraudsters