Opass Limited is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant job positions in their company. Interested candidates should kindly follow the job application guidelines below to apply successfully.
Opass Limited – Our client is a digital and in-class learning Institution focused on preparing millennials, professionals, middle and top-level management of corporate, learning institutions and government institutions for the future of work. They are looking to strengthen their capacity to leverage on the huge opportunities in the digital financial education space- Nigeria, Africa and globally.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Investment Manager
- Investment Manager shall be responsible for the various inward and outward investments and financial management generally.
- An ideal candidate should have a background in financial and investment management, with proven experience in building financial portfolios, connecting with financial institutions, donor agencies, development finance institutions, venture capitalist communities and the innovation or start-up communities.
- Identify sources and outlets, and actively manage investment portfolio for the company.
- Manage investors relationships and provide insights into sector developments to anticipate new investment opportunities and/or performance issues.
- Manage the firm’s finance and accounting operations
- Monitor the performance and implementation of the company’s strategic plan.
- Lead and manage project teams to deliver transactions on a timely and expeditious basis and using best practice standards.
- Any other activities that may be assigned from time to time.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Candidates must have a minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in any relevant discipline.
- Professional certification in accounting and/or Financial Management is an added advantage.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience working in an investment management position.
- High level of digital literacy and competencies.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, problem-solving and analytical skills and time management skills.
- Ability to quickly adapt and learn in a rapidly evolving and dynamic space.
- Demonstrable abilities to work with varied teams and with little or no supervision.
- Proven experience in building meaningful technical communities around projects
- Outstanding organisational and leadership abilities with creative thinking, business acumen, strong decision-making, and problem-solving competences.
- Possess creative and extensive presentation skills and writing/public speaking capabilities.
Operational Hours and Location:
- Due to the nature of our business and being a global firm, our operational structure is open, and a mixed of virtual and physical presence.
- This role is a global role but with physical presence in Lagos, Nigeria.
Salary and Other Benefits
Flexible and in two components:
- Fixed Gross monthly remuneration of not more than N200,000, in addition to generous performance-based bonus payments.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Closing Date
24th August, 2022.
Enter your email address below and get more Update like this for free!
Subscribe to the site Jobrecruitmentportal.com using your Email address. Subscription is totally FREE
Jobrecruitmentportal.com is a job, vacancy, career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants.
Jobrecruitmentportal.com is not an agent of this organization, we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
Jobrecruitmentportal admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of any kind or request for any OTP code.
Our services are absolutely free of charge.
Beware of fraudsters